Tuesday, September 3, 2019

NORTH CAROLINA - PLEASE SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR DAN BISHOP

Dan Bishop for Congress

Early Voting Now Open in the only Competitive House Race of 2019

Dear Conservatives,

We’re now less than 20 days away from Election Day in the only competitive House race in the country this year

My team and I have made an effort to update you throughout the course of the race– and will continue to do so until the very last vote is cast; our campaign could not have made it this far without your generous support. 

Now, I’d like to take a moment to fill you in as to what’s happening here on the campaign trail – both good and not so good – since last I was in touch. 

The good?
  • Second Lady of the United States Karen Pence came to North Carolina to campaign with me!
  • The United States Chamber of Commerce endorsed my campaignin recognition of my strong support for small-business.
The not-so-good?
  • The House Democrat campaign arm (DCCC) purchased nearly$700,000 in tv ad time in an effort to defeat me.
  • Democrat dark money group, House Majority Forward, announced they’ll spend an additional $500,000 to defeat me.
  • My opponent continues to raise money and take endorsements from the likes of Elizabeth Warren and Ilhan Omar.
While you may not live in the House district I’m running to represent (NC-09) – or even in North Carolina, a victory by my Democrat opponent on September 10th would affect all Americans. 

If you need more evidence of just how important this special election is, take a moment to consider the ramifications of adding another Democrat (i.e. reliable minion) to Nancy Pelosi’s 38-seat House majority. 

The mere thought of such an outcome should horrify you. If it does, then please consider making a gift to my campaign today. 

With less than 20 days to go until Election DayI don’t have much time to change the narrative of this race; if Washington, D.C. dark money continues to have the upper hand and drown out my conservative message, then this race may as well be over

But it doesn’t have to be. 

There is still time to ensure my message resonates with the voters, like it has with some of the country’s most respected elected officials, like President Trump


I wouldn’t ask for help unless I absolutely needed the assistance – and right now I do. Your contribution of any amount could make or break our chances on Election Day. 

Unlike my opponent who is worth millions and is able to fund his own campaign – I cannot. 

Donate $100 today»»
Donate $250 today»»
Donate $500 today»»
Donate $1,000 today»»
Donate $2,800 today»»

With sincere thanks,
Dan Bishop
Candidate for Congress (NC-09) 
   HELP DAN CLOSE THE GAP >>

No comments:

Post a Comment