Sunday, August 18, 2019

NORTH CAROLINA 08/18/2019 SUPPORT DAN BISHOP FOR CONGRESS!

Dan Bishop for Congress
inag.png?time=2019-09-10+00:00:00
inagfooter.jpg

GOP Leaders fear Bishop loss to McCready in North Carolina special election

Friend –

My name is Dan Bishop, and chances are you've heard from me by now. I'll give you my elevator pitch just in case you haven't heard of/from me yet:
  1. I'm a conservative Republican running in a special election for Congress in North Carolina (NC-09)
  2. President Trump and Vice President Pence have endorsed me
  3. Republican Whip Steve Scalise has endorsed me
  4. The NRA has endorsed me
  5. I'm a free-market capitalist
  6. I believe in the Constitution and the freedoms it affords every American citizen
  7. I support building the WALL along our southern border
The special election in which I'm running is now less than 30 days awayThe stakes are already extremely high and growing by the day. Let me tell you a little bit about this race:

  1. Republican has represented this district in Congress for 56 years
  2. This is the only competitive federal race of 2019
  3. My opponent has outraised me 5-1
  4. My opponent has been running for office for over two years, while I had to face 9 opponents in a Republican primary before I could focus on the general election
Friend, If I don't prevail, I'll be letting President Trump and the entire Republican Party down. Which is why your support today is so vital to our success. 

North Carolina is already on the verge of becoming a reliable swing state; the Democrats have been silently chipping away at Republican dominance here for years. If my opponent prevails, Democrats will see his victory as a sign that they can flip North Carolina from red to blue in next year's presidential election.

Simply put, we have to band together to stop their advance.

Donate $100 today»»
Donate $250 today»»
Donate $500 today»»Donate $1,000 today»»
Donate $2,800 today»» 

With sincere thanks,
Dan Bishop
Candidate for Congress (NC-09)



Paid for by Bishop for Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment