Friday, July 12, 2019

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING FOR STATE REPRESENTATIVE WEEKLY UPDATE 07/12/2019

We kicked off this week at a great event with conservative voters in Dunnellon. I’m always grateful for the opportunity to share my vision and values and really appreciated how engaged and friendly this group was. Many thanks for the warm welcome, and I look forward to being back with you soon.
I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July last week. I spent part of the day out gathering petitions to get my name on the ballot. 
It was hot, but we had a good time, and I’m so grateful for all the folks helping with our campaign. In fact, signing a petition is one of the best ways you can help.

Qualifying for the ballot by petition rather than by paying a large qualifying fee is so important. It allows us to invest precious financial resources in getting our message out rather than in a big check to the State, and it demonstrates that we have strong grassroots support, which we do, thanks to friends and supporters like you!

If you haven’t signed one yet or if you want to help gather petitions, please let me know. You can reply to this email, and we’ll be in touch.

Have a great weekend!

Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment