Tuesday, June 25, 2019

WILL WE SUFFER DEFEAT FROM WITHIN?

Submitted by: P McMillan

Islamic Subversion in America

Amil Imani, CapitolHillOutsider.com

'Muslims use the same provisions of the law that are intended to protect and enhance liberty in order to subvert democracy and freedom…'

Abraham Lincoln said, “America will never be defeated from outside. If we falter and lose our freedom, it will come from the inside.”

Introduction

Never in my wildest dreams did I envision that our very modern and beautiful country – Iran – would fall into the hands of Muslim extremists who did not possess one iota of humanity. Never in my wildest dream did I envision that I would likely never see the country of my birth again. During my teenage years in Iran, life was full of joy, excitement and happiness. Iran was a developing country. Despite its rapid growth, and the obstacles it faced, almost all Iranians lived in a fairy tale. Life was beautiful and dreams were real. Many of us were living in a real Iranian dream. Until the resurrection of the evil ideology of Islam by vile men of Allah. In 1979, the Iranian dream turned to four decades of Islamic nightmares.
From that young age, I deeply despised Islam and with everything that came with it. I never saw it as a divine religion or a spiritual path. I had enough sense in me to do my own research. I found more than I was looking for. The first thing I learned was that Islam was an invader and the enemy of humanity. Violence and blood was at the core of this ideology of hate. I just could not understand how people could go to mosques and pray to an Arab God who had murdered millions of them. Then I made myself a promise that once I grew up, I would do everything within my power to expose this fraud of religion. When the revolution began, I was one of the lucky ones who was accepted and moved to the United States to continue my education, far away from Islam. Little I knew that Islam would follow me here!
The American dream has always been a staple of American culture simply because everyone could have the American dream with a little hard work.  Nowadays, when people speak of it, they often refer to the first half of the 20th century. Despite this, the American dream is just as relevant to American culture today as it was in the last century. Politicians are notorious for overusing this phrase during their campaigns.  Realistically, both countries’ dreams are just a distant memory.

Leaving Iran

Once I left Iran, my battle with this dogma of hate and violence began. I decided to raise the clarion call about the imminent and present danger of expansionist, theocratic Islam throughout the civilized world. Having witnessed firsthand the horrors and indignity that Islamic doctrine visits on people it subjugates, I was determined to take it upon myself to do my part in defeating this ideology of oppression, hate and violence.
Simply put, if I let Islam be, Islam doesn’t let me be. Islam doesn’t live by the same rules of reciprocity. Islam doesn’t recognize my rights and the rights of all non-Muslims. The punishment to leave Islam is death.
“Kill whoever changes his religion.” Sahih al-Bukhari 9:84:57

US Officials’ Silence Is Deafening




Islamic Subversion in America - Capitol Hill Outsider

Muslims use the same provisions of the law that are intended to protect and enhance liberty in order to subvert ...


No comments:

Post a Comment