Saturday, June 1, 2019

NEWS WITH VIEWS 06/01/2019

The Internet And Social Media Turned Me Into A Shallow Headline Reader

I even have trouble making it through a one-minute video.  I’m told patience is a virtue.  I guess I must strike another from my dwindling list.  I read, but if a book doesn’t capture me in the first few pages, I move on.  I suffer from self-inflicted attention deficit disorder.  Don’t roll your eyes, you do too.  I’m told you can’t solve a problem unless you admit you have one..........
http://newswithviews.com/the-internet-and-social-media-turned-me-into-a-shallow-headline-reader/
by JD Pendry.

The Case For Abortion Is Answered In Job

The burden of those unwanted children born in a ghastly untimely manner would take its toll on other people.  Other people would have to raise them.  Other people would have to clean up someone else’s mess.  Other people would fail these children and create even more obstacles for these children to overcome or be obliterated over.........
http://newswithviews.com/the-case-for-abortion-is-answered-in-job/
by Ms. Smallback.

Did We Forget About Memorial Day Already?

We are reminded every year during Memorial Day to honor these men and women, and I do. It is a holy act for any individual to lay down his life in sacrifice for his neighbor.  It is what Christ Himself did for you and me.  Our children should be taught to honor and have respect for those individuals who practice this sacrifice as a way of life.........
http://newswithviews.com/did-we-forget-about-memorial-day-already/
by Jake MacAulay.

No comments:

Post a Comment