Friday, June 28, 2019

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING'S WEEKLY UPDATE

WEEKLY UPDATE
On Tuesday, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet with members of the Marion County Farm Bureau Board, and yesterday I spoke to the Levy County Farm Bureau Board. Agriculture is one of the pillars of Florida’s economy and these men and women represent the backbone of our community. I really enjoyed hearing their perspective on issues they are facing, and I learned a lot by listening to them. Their work ethic and commitment to their vocation is inspiring. Farm Bureau is an important organization, and I appreciate all that they contribute to our quality of life. 
Tonight, I’m looking forward to attending the Young Professionals of Ocala Annual Gala. It should be a great event for a good cause, the Public Education Foundation of Marion County.

As always, I’m grateful for your friendship and support. Have a great weekend!

Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment