Monday, May 27, 2019

NEWS WITH VIEWS 05/27/2019

Decoration Day, A Day Of Remembrance

I grieve because we've thrown God out of every facet of American society.  I grieve because we think nothing of murdering 60 million babies in their mothers’ wombs.  I grieve because I see the losses.  I grieve because I know too much, and I grieve because so few are fighting to save her...our once great America and her God-given freedoms.  I grieve, I mourn, and I weep and I'm still fighting to save her.  Unless more Americans stand up for truth, righteousness, liberty and freedom, I'm afraid all is lost.  Dear God in heaven, I grieve, and I keep working and praying..........
http://newswithviews.com/decoration-day-a-day-of-remembrance/
by Kelleigh Nelson.

Major John E. Cleckner, Senior, US Army Special Forces, Retired

John E. Cleckner passed away on Saturday, May 11, 2019 at Mercy Medical Center in Redding, California after a short illness. He was born in Warren, Ohio on December 12, 1937 to Edward and Ruth Cleckner.  He had five sisters; Sharon (Frank) Gargasz, Nancy (Jon) Dawson, Melinda (Rich) Dunlap, Melody Santos (Philip) Robas, and two brothers; William (Michelle) Cleckner, and Raymond Cleckner. Of note, Raymond was a combat Marine who fought and died in 1968 in the Battle of Hue City in Vietnam.........
http://newswithviews.com/major-john-e-cleckner-senior-us-army-special-forces-retired/
by Barry Clausen.

Trump Should Push For "Islamic Reformation”

If a reform should ever occur within Islam, the Islamic religious high authorities can play a critical role in steering the masses toward or away from hatred and violence. This is the only solution. The late Pope’s public pronouncement, for instance, absolving the Jews as the Christ killers has reduced anti-Semitism among rank and file Christians. Fatwas—religious decrees—by Islamic Muftis and Ayatollahs carry considerable weight with their respective followers.........
http://newswithviews.com/trump-should-push-for-islamic-reformation/
by Amil Imani.

Choosing High Self-Esteem: Carrying The Mental Equivalent For Success

First, change your view of yourself. Are you a victim or a product or a tragedy?  You decide.  You choose your relationship with any of your challenges or situations.  In the end, the universe doesn’t bequeath you a positive or negative thought pattern. You choose it and you live it.  Either way, you evolve your life by your choices. If you run from something, it consumes you. When you face it, you devour it.........
http://newswithviews.com/choosing-high-self-esteem-carrying-the-mental-equivalent-for-success/
by Frosty Wooldridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment