Wednesday, March 27, 2019

ARE YOU BORN AGAIN OR ARE YOU ABORTED?

Submitted by: W.G.E.N.

I am always in awe of how Frank  pulls up my old posts and reposts them to the Jackson Press web page.  Mostly because I have forgotten writing them but how the ones he chooses fit in with something that has just happened in my life.

This one hit me because just yesterday I was in conversation with a long time friend about all the *labels* used to identify Christians and others in the world. especially those of the Jewish groups.  In our conversation the labels of Anti-Semetics, Dominionists, Zionists,  Roman Catholics, Southern Baptists, etc. came up and I said that I just do not involve myself in all those labels.  My observations is that one is either a Born Again Believer in Jesus Christ or they aren't.  I have many folks who are really big on the *Jewish* names  but it is all lost on me as 'my labeling' is, again - They are either a Born Again Believer in Jesus Christ or they aren't.  That is the ONLY label that is going to matter for where we spend eternity.  

Like those labels of 'GAY' - Homo - Queer - etc. when God calls them ABOMINATIONS - the Sodomites and Lesbians are not anywhere near being *GAY* - and as scripture clearly states -  *PRIDE* goeth before a fall. Prov. 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
I have always watched with interest how WORDS get twisted to mean something opposite of what the original meaning was.  Like how did "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" get to mean only military use, not private ownership?  Perhaps that is why my interest in politics began so early in my life - I could see how definitions and intent of words got twisted around to mean something the opposite of what it began as. 

Or perhaps it was learning EARLY in my life how the Serpent twisted the word "SURELY" when he tempted Eve.  And the game my mom, brother and sister and myself used to play games with things that were said - commonly known as PUNS.  We could spend hours with those exchanges.  A teacher that attended my moms memorial service spoke about being a guest at my moms home and how he would beg us to STOP as his jaws and rib cage ached from laughing so hard for so long.

While my family used it for laughter it taught us how to spot the twisting by others - the twisting and the adding or leaving out key words in what they said or wrote.  It think that history is what helps me to spot the RINO's and the LIARS - that and the spiritual voice that is within me.

Let me remind readers that I find no place in scripture that says if you wear the label of any denomination that will be your pass to eternity with God and Jesus Christ.  Scripture is so very clear on what each person has to do to spend eternity with God and Christ.  Do rely on any denominational teachings to override that rule as stated so clearly by Jesus because if you do - you will be horribly disappointed when this earthly flesh and bone body dies and you find yourself in a much different place.  Can't exchange your *ticket* at that point.

We are instructed to pay attention to the SIGNS of the TIME but so few pay any attention to the SIGNS all around us right now.  The terrorists that fill our lands, our streets, our schools, tells all that not one of us can feel SAFE from the death knell.  Once that last breath is taken your reservation is CONFIRMED as to where YOU will spend eternity.  To those of you who tire of my persistent comments on asking Jesus into your hearts -  I do so because I don't want to give SATAN even one of my friends.  I want all of you to enjoy heaven with me for eternity.  Tear off those LABELS of what you are or what you call others  and put on the BORN AGAIN label.  Do not let the Pro-Abortionists dismember you as they do the pre-born babies in the womb.

Jackie Juntti
WGEN  idzrus@earthlink.net
It isn't who you are -  It is WHOSE you are ! ! !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



http://thejacksonpress.org/?p=64269

Prophetic Voices: ‘Exposure’ and ‘Dividing’ Are Coming due to ‘Perversion’ in the Church

What I am about to write is a topic I have spent more hours than I care to think about tossing this matter around in my mind for many years.
Those who have been on WGEN for any time know of my strong disagreement with the ‘DENOMINATIONS’ and their ‘DOCTRINES’ – said *doctrines* that either add to or take away from God’s Word.

Deut. 4:2  Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
REV; 22:18,19        For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
I was blessed, IMHO, to have met and heard the preaching of one Hugh MacAlmond, an Evangelist, in 1947 and my parents maintained a long time friendship with he and his wife over the years – and one I grew with on my own after I got married.  Brother Mac preached straight from the Bible – no denominational doctrines – just straight Word of God.

Over the years I have attended numerous denominational churches and with two exceptions, I never felt *FED* when the service would end.
I have known so many family and friends who rarely if ever pick up a Bible and actually study it or check to see if the sermons they heard match what the scripture actually says.  My favorite uncle – who I followed around like his shadow when I was little – said this to me the last time I saw him and I was trying to discuss Jesus with him – his words were this –  “I was born a Catholic and I will die a Catholic”.  My heart broke as I listened to him say  that.  His life was not anywhere near a Christian life and his dependence that because he was “born a Catholic” was enough to give him entrance to Heaven is what many seem to think in this world.  He died on Halloween 2015.  That strikes me as an indication of his eternal resting place.

For some time (several years) I have been reading on another part of the many *Christian* groups who claim to be THE GROUP  to follow or to pay heed to.  This is in addition to the many *Christian Denominations* who woo people.  There are those TV preachers who seem to have one goal –  $$$$$$$ –  they ignore those thirty pieces of silver portions of the Bible.  There are many true to the Bible preachers – some of which I watch and learn from each Sunday.  I have had to sort out which ones *FEED THE FLOCK* and which ones *FLEECE THE FLOCK*.  One of my favorites to listen to is Adrian Rogers.  He went home to the Lord  in Nov. 2005 but his sermons were recorded on film and they are still teaching,  feeding,  and bringing people to Christ.  You can find him on Sundays on Day Star TV or you can go on line to  http://www.lwf.org/adrian-rogers or  http://www.lwf.org/broadcast-archives. Today’s message isn’t posted on line yet but it is GREAT!!

Another group of people are those who refer to themselves by numerous names.   The Anti-Semetics, Dominionists, Zionists, etc.
My reading of things from those groups seems to me they are adding and subtracting from God’s Word.  I have done a lot of research on these  groups and I still shake my head at their interpretations of things –   like *The JEWS are or are NOT God’s Chosen People*.  I may be wrong but I have always understood it was the HEBREW people, Israel,  who were the Chosen People of God.  Jews were just one of the twelve tribes.  Please feel free to correct me with Bible backup if I am in error.

As to the teaching of any of the denominations or those other groups is that there is ONLY ONE WAY TO SPEND ETERNITY WITH GOD and CHRIST.  Read John 3 – the entire Chapter ,  and,   John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.  No one is saved works , or what kind of underwear you wear or by how many candles you light or how many hail mary’s you repeat.

EPH 2:8,9 ­ For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
The *Sinners Prayer* isn’t restricted to any particular words other than for one to confess your sins, REPENT of your sins, ask God for His Forgiveness and ask Jesus into your heart and be BORN AGAIN (spiritual rebirth).  Here is a sample prayer but you can use your own as long as you follow the CONFESS YOUR SINS, REPENT, and ASK JESUS INTO YOUR HEART.  Baptism is simply the outward expression of your  confession of FAITH in Christ.

“Dear God,
I know I’m a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness.
I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died
for my sin and that you raised Him to life.
I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord,
from this day forward. Guide my life and help me to do your will.
I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.”
Todays pulpits are filled with FALSE TEACHERS – teaching FALSE messages to the uninformed.   Many Denominations have welcomed the ABOMINATIONS to preach the FALSE GOSPEL from their pulpits.  Read 2 Peter 2  about False Prophets and False teachers.

Sitting on a pew every Sunday does not make you a Born Again Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a Cadillac or holding a light bulb in your hand makes you a lamp.  You may fool a lot of people but you CAN’T fool God.  Time is running very short so if you haven’t already Confessed your sins, Repented, Asked Christ into your heart and been Born Again spiritually – please – PLEASE do so ASAP.  Spending eternity with Satan and his followers is NOT  what any thinking person really wants.

Jackie Juntti
WGEN  idzrus@earthlink.net
It isn’t who you are – It is WHOSE you are ! ! ! !

Came across this article and thought to share it with you ­- it fits with all the *DIVIDING* taking place today.

In the Scriptures, there is a very clear pattern when it comes

By MICHAEL SNYDER  /  charismanews.com

When prophetic voices all over the nation start saying the exact same thing, you might want to start listening. In the Scriptures, there is a very clear pattern when it comes to judgment. God always sends warnings in advance so that people can have a chance to repent. In recent days, there has been a flood of warnings for the church in America, and I am going to share a few of those with you in this article. Considering the fact that there is such agreement in the prophetic community, it would be quite foolish to refuse to take these warnings seriously.

>>>>>>>SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...

[Message clipped]  View entire message

No comments:

Post a Comment