Thursday, January 3, 2019

NEWS WITH VIEWS 01/03/2019

How Mitt Romney Is Plotting His Revenge On Trump

The new leader of the anti-Trump resistance in the Senate, Mitt Romney, will take the oath of office January 3. The former Massachusetts Governor and failed GOP presidential candidate represents what could be called the reemergent Rockefeller wing of the GOP..........
https://newswithviews.com/how-mitt-romney-is-plotting-his-revenge-on-trump/
by Cliff Kincaid.

Top Issues Facing Americans In 2019

You, an American citizen, know me to be a straight shooter. I tell it like it is.  I give the facts and support them with evidence.  I don’t sweat the small stuff, because it’s all small stuff.  With all that said, I love America, warts and all.  I love our Constitution.  Yes, when I stand up against illegal immigration, and when I call for a shutdown of all immigration for the next 20 years, I do it for common sense, rational action and a look toward future generations enjoying a thriving civilization.........
https://newswithviews.com/top-issues-facing-americans-in-2019/
by Frosty Wooldridge

'Education’ Marches On… To Oblivion

Liberalism, and those who practice it, seeks total control of every nuance of the human experience. In the sense that it aspires to create a world in which there is no inequality, no injustice, no disappointment of any kind, and to set up a government that will see to it that this utopia is achieved no matter what, liberalism is insane.........
https://newswithviews.com/education-marches-on-to-oblivion/
by Lee Duigon

No comments:

Post a Comment