Friday, November 2, 2018

LAWSUIT PROVES VACCINE HOAX

Submitted by: W.G.E.N.

WGEN readers know of my strong opposition to vaccines and those flu shots.  Buried one grandchild from his first baby shots and my step dad after he got that infamous Swine Flu Shot in the 70's.  

I've tried and tried to educate readers on how to PREVENT getting sick by following the pH way of eating and drinking (alkaline food and drink rather than the acidic diet most Americans consume - which is why so many are always SICK).  I have not had so much as a sniffle since I learned of the pH diet and kept to it in spite of being around sick people.  That is around 10 years now.  And for those times I think I might need to counter some issue that needs an anti-biotic I do NOT use big Pharma anti-biotics - I use Colloidal Silver.  Number one it works and there are NO SIDE EFFECTS like the Big PHARMA anti-biotics which have brought about those Super Bugs they can't seem to counter now.  When I had that MRI earlier this year and they found this large mass on my thyroid, I began taking nacent Iodine and by the time I went in for the biopsy on that mass - the doctor was unable to find it - it had disappeared.  She was puzzled and then I told her what I had done.  I am sure she hadn't thought of that as she probably wasn't taught that in Med School.   My primary care doctor can't quite understand all my *remedies* but she knows they work from what she has seen with me.  Another good *remedy* is Oil of Oregano (get the book, "The Cure Is In The Cupboard" by Dr. Cass Ingram).  Oil of Oregano can cure so many things if you use it.
All these are things that anyone can make use of but so many prefer to let some DR. prescribe drugs or shots and then can't understand why they are always sick.  There are times I can't find a *fix* for something and then I do go to a doctor but I also double check what that doctor tells me.  The pills my Dr. wanted me to take for this recent diagnosis of diabetes were a waste of money and not that good for my situation.  I did research on that drug and I wrote my Dt a letter related to my findings and also my blood sugar reading which I found out wasn't a need for meds.  That I can handle it with diet and avoid the side effects and costs of prescription drugs.
The problem lies with most folks being too lazy to take responsibility for their health - relying on some doctor to be the health god when they aren't.  Most prefer to keep eating garbage and drinking garbage and then go to a doctor to get Big Pharma drugs with their side effects.  I don't understand that kind of thought process.

Jackie Juntti
WGEN   idzrus@earthlink.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


https://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/11-2018/lawsuit-victory-proves-vaccine-hoax/Lawsuit victory proves vaccine hoax

Nov 01, 2018

Here is a 7-minute video of a nurse reprimanding the CDC for knowingly pushing its ineffective flu shots. Now that she has retired, she is able to speak up without being fired from her job.

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2018/3644559.html

In her short speech, she mentions a vaccine lawsuit, proving that all federally approved vaccines have no documents proving that they had been tested for quality over the past 32 years. In other words, they have been committing fraud on the public, because their vaccines “have had no proven safety or effectiveness for over 30 years.” I am posting it for all to see:

https://phibetaiota.net/2018/09/rebecca-campbell-us-government-loses-vaccine-lawsuit-has-lied-to-the-public-for-decades-vaccines-not-tested-autism-will-drop-if-parents-use-this-case-to-legally-challenge-mandated-vaccinatio/

…Vaccine injury lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Del Bigtree, producer of the suppressed anti-vaccine documentary, Vaxxed and the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) are credited with this victory. They demanded the relevant government documents proving that all federally approved vaccines had been tested for quality over the past 32 years ­ and there were none…
o This means that vaccine makers have been fraudulently exempt from what all other pharmaceutical drug makers have been forced to do concerning biannual recertification for quality and effectiveness ­ meaning that that their vaccines have never been tested for quality and have had no proven safety or effectiveness for over 30 years;
o This case can now be legally cited by all parents fraudulently mandated by any government/ organizational regulation/requirements that they must vaccinate their children for school or any other activity to stop the forced vaccination of their children…
o All government officials who have passed laws legalizing vaccine fraud at the state, national, or international level, or otherwise aided and abetted this vaccine fraud can now be charged with vaccine fraud, criminal malfeasance and in some cases, war crimes under the Nuremberg Code.
Perhaps now we will begin to see a decline in autism and other horrible conditions that are directly caused by these mercury-laced vaccines.

Big Pharma is one of the pillars of the Babylonian system. It too must be overthrown in order to set the earth free from poisons and the spread of their man-made bioweapons.
...

[Message clipped]  View entire message

No comments:

Post a Comment