Sunday, October 7, 2018

NEVADA - SENATOR DEAD HELLER NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE IN NOVEMBER!

They smeared Judge Kavanaugh, and they’re smearing me.

The same groups that attacked Judge Brett Kavanaugh are attacking me. Can I count on you to help me fight back against the smears and attacks?

We can’t let this go unanswered. Use this secure link to fight back and set the record straight. Especially while the 3X Match is still in place. This is the time to give.

SECURE DONATE NOW 

Our future depends on the actions we take today, so please act now and double your impact and help me protect the Senate. Defeat Democrats' radical hit job and multi-million-dollar attacks.

You saw what they did to Judge Kavanaugh … and I’m next.

Dean Heller

P.S. I hate to bother you on a family day, but this is critical and we’re REALLY down to the wire with only 12 days until Early Voting. Secure donate here >>
PAID FOR BY HELLER FOR SENATE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment