Monday, October 8, 2018

MICHIGAN - SUPPORT A CONSERVATIVE WINNER WHO WILL REPRESENT YOU - VOTE FOR JOHN JAMES!

Patriot,

While I was at West Point and fighting overseas, Senator Stabenow was advancing her 43-year long political career, walking in lock step with the likes of Chuck Schumer.

While I was expanding my family business in Michigan by over $100 million, Senator Stabenow was in Washington supporting the liberal establishment and making false promises.


Senator Stabenow has had 43 years to make her mark in politics. It’s time Michigan has a representative who’s focused on Michiganders -- not Washington.

If you agree, join my fight to put an end to Senator Stabenow's 43-year, taxpayer-funded political career!

Pledge $200 Now

Pledge $100 Now

Pledge $50 Now

Pledge $25 Now

Pledge Any Amount Now

I have the largest grassroots base in the country this election cycle -- a show of support for my plan to bring real change to our homes, our businesses and our communities. Today, I’m asking you, and all other grassroots supporters on my team, to send a message to Senator Stabenow: We want actions, not words.

But we can only do that with your help.

Let’s build a better, brighter Michigan together. Make a contribution today and join my fight for the U.S. Senate.

Thank you,
John James

No comments:

Post a Comment