Friday, October 12, 2018

CONSERVATIVE PATRIOT'S GOFUNDME LINK



1

 2

Conservative Patriot

I publish Conservative Patriot with hopes of enlightening voting American citizens with non-biased views of current events. I also provide Christian followers with sermons with hopes of helping them gain salvation.

The funding obtained will be used for publishing of articles and information that will benefit them in deciding who to trust in political offices or, who to not trust.

The funds are needed immediately.

This support will allow me, at age 78, to continue the efforts to provide information that is valuable in decision making.

I am one who has a relationship with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and my prayers do not go unanswered, That I can assure you. I will pray for any that support my effort with love in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment