Wednesday, October 10, 2018

ARIZONA - OBAMA ENDORSES MARTHA McSALLY'S OPPONENT - HE APPARENTLY LIKES LIBERALISM IN LIEU OF FREEDOM

I don't know if you heard, but former president Barack Obama just endorsed my opponent, Kyrsten Sinema. 

It's not surprising given my opponent's extreme record for supporting Obama's most liberal policies... like health care mandates and amnesty for illegal immigrants. 

 Obama just made things that much clearer. This race is a choice — between the failed liberal policies Americans rejected last election, or the America First reforms that have improved our economy, strengthened our borders, and cut our taxes. 



Obama's favorite Hollywood Sinema


Obama may be out of office, but he's far from gone. Obama's back on the political scene campaigning for his most loyal liberal allies, like my opponent. 

Obama and the Democratic Machine are investing in my defeat because they know that if my opponent wins, she'll do their bidding. 

Last election, we rejected the failed liberal policies that were forced upon us for eight years, and I'm afraid if we lose the Senate, Democrats will repeal every one of our reforms and replace them with Obama's disastrous policies. 

Voting in Arizona begins in just DAYS, and I need your help to fight back against Obama's loyal liberals who are pouring money into my defeat. 


The former President's political resurgence is a stark reminder of how liberal Kyrsten Sinema really is. 

Time is running out, so please help me fight back today. 

In Service, 
Martha McSally 


Chip in NOW via this secure link:
McSallyforSenate.com/Contribute-Now

No comments:

Post a Comment