Sunday, September 16, 2018

NEWS WITH VIEWS 09/16/2018

We Don't Want To Get Involved: Children Suffer Under A Silent Church, Part 3

Out of the eight churches I called I was only able to speak with someone at two of the churches.  I left messages at all eight churches explaining why I was calling and would like to speak with someone who could give me the churches position on this court overreach and what, if anything, they were going to do to protect their children..........
https://newswithviews.com/we-dont-want-to-get-involved-children-suffer-under-a-silent-church-part-3/
by Pastor Roger Anghis.

First Man – Continued Deconstruction Of America To Make Way For The New World Order

On July 20, 1969, an impressionable teenager I sat glued like most everyone else in the world who had one, to the television screen.  I watched as Neil Armstrong made his way down the ladder of the lunar lander Eagle to be the first man to set foot on the moon.  Shortly behind him came Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin.  Together, they planted the American flag and a plaque stating: “Here men from the planet Earth first set foot on the moon – July 1969 A. D. – We came in peace for all mankind.”.........
https://newswithviews.com/first-man-continued-deconstruction-of-america-to-make-way-for-the-new-world-order/
by JD Pendry

No comments:

Post a Comment