Monday, September 17, 2018

NEW YORK - NEW YORK'S 3RD DISTRICT NEEDS A HERO LIKE DAN DeBONO IN CONGRESS

My opponent, Tom Suozzi is the Hustler of Hate….Let me explain.
In the 90s, I served our nation proudly as a member of SEAL Team Two. Tom Suozzi served his political agenda and worked on, what The New York Times called, his “presidential aspirations,” going from elected office to elected office.
Tom Suozzi has only served Tom Suozzi.

Unlike Suozzi, I believe in this great nation and proved I was willing to sacrifice everything like so many others who served our nation.
Tom Suozzi tells you he’s willing to work with everyone--then he threatens President Trump with violence, and hires racist staff members who were fired by those who sought to distance themselves from such behavior---but not Tom Suozzi.
Until I read this article in The New York Post, I thought Souzzi was just another corrupt and progressive politician.
Now I know he’s worse. He’s the Hustler of Hate who will stop at nothing to stay in power and aid the extremist Culture of Resistance movement infecting our nation with the help of a known racist on his staff.
He takes money from the Impeach 45 crowd, labor unions and dozens upon dozens of Washington insiders and special interests. I’m my own man, so I’m counting on committed conservatives like you to help me change the course of history.
As we honor the victims of 9/11 this year, I’m reminded of the importance of service, and why it is crucial that the leaders of this nation have their priorities set correctly.
During my time as a Navy SEAL crawling through dangerous places, my teammates and I sought to prevent the type of events that occurred on 9/11. We must never forget the souls we lost on that day, and the failures of national security that became exposed because of those who were motivated solely by hate.
One of our nation’s greatest institutions is the military where people from all parts of the country come together, and learn to unify regardless of color, creed, gender, or religion. Those of us who succeed in the military, just like in the private sector, know that all people are created equal, and that hate has no place in our hearts, our lives, or in our government.
And now that I know the real Tom Suozzi, I understand why he’s refused to debate me.
Liberal PACs have placed him on a list of “Vulnerable Democrats,” and he doesn’t want to be held accountable for his failures in leadership, thus making him more vulnerable to a defeat in November.
Instead of helping to advance the needs of our nation and his constituents, Suozzi campaigns for this seat pretending to be anything other than the Hustler of Hate he has become.
Suozzi needs to be defeated, and I need your help to do it.
Battle-tested and battle proven,
Dan DeBono
Republican for Congress
Former Member, SEAL Team 2
P.S. Unlike Suiozzi, Linda Sarsour and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, I believe in this great nation and proved I was willing to sacrifice everything like so many others who served our nation. With your help, I can defeat them all. But first, I need your help to defeat a Congressman who would dare threaten our President with violence. Can I count on you? ACT TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment