Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A call for prayer for President Trump

Submitted by: W.G.E.N. 

A call for prayer for President Trump

This post is one meant for those on this list who are Born Again Christians.  Men and women who have asked Jesus Christ into their hearts and lives and who understand the POWER of Prayer....  who understand the importance of interceding in prayer to help another person.
The Believer who understands "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
It is hard for a non-swimmer to rescue a drowning person in deep water.


Many of us have already been lifting Pres. Trump and his family in daily prayer for their safety from the Evil and Hateful enemies.  We need to continue to do that.  However, this morning as I was waking up I was impressed with the need to go further - much further.  We all know that Pres. Trump has brought back Christianity to the White House but we need to pray that he himself asks Jesus Christ into his heart, not just the many evangelical preachers and pastors
in regular visits to the Oval Office.  What I was impressed with this morning was for one of those evangelicals to approach Pres. Trump with the question of if he would like to be SAVED - to say from the heart that he wants to *Confess his sins - REPENT - and ask Jesus into his heart and life - to be Born Again in spirit*.  Either that one of them would bring this to his attention or that Pres. Trump himself has been spiritually impressed to ask one of them to lead him in the Sinners Prayer to be Saved.

Many of us pray for the Presidents *safety* but we need to be praying for his SALVATION as well.  As the head of the Trump family this could then encourage the rest of the family to do the same.

This means that for all who will join me in praying for this to happen that this isn't a say the prayer once and forget it - this means FERVENT prayer
  1. having or showing great warmth or intensity of spirit, feeling,enthusiasm, etc.; ardent:a fervent admirer; a fervent plea.
  2. hot; burning; glowing.
If you are willing to do this I ask you to please share this request with your prayer partners - Lets outshout spiritually the Antifa protestors - Let's increase the enrollment of our Christian Soldiers.

Two examples (guidelines) of the Sinners Prayer:

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be .  Amen

I do hope that this will be part of the great REVIVAL I have been praying for to happen in this world and especially in America.  Let's do more than *imagine* our nation being led by a Born Again Christian...  lets do this -----

II Chron 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
In fervent prayer for this to happen,

Jackie Juntti
WGEN  idzrus@earthlink.net
It isn't who you are - It is WHOSE you are ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment