Saturday, August 25, 2018

NEWS WITH VIEWS 08/25/2018 CHURCH OF ENGLAND HERETICAL!

The Spineless Church Of United Kingdom And The Bright Lights Of Malvern

One day in a crowded church I noticed that the room got very dark but no-one else seemed to notice. As I turned to look at the back of the church I realized that the door was slightly open. There was a bright light in the door which conveyed to me without words to get out of there, otherwise the door would be shut forever. The experience was so powerful that I have always remembered it. What did it mean? There was an obvious message that existed in the light against the darkness which moved me..........
https://newswithviews.com/the-spineless-church-of-united-kingdom-and-the-bright-lights-of-malvern/
by Shirley Edwards.

The Bible Warns Of End Times Disinformation

I was well into my teenage years when we first got the idiot box into our home in the 50’s. We were many miles from any TV station and our house was built on the side of a hill so my dad had installed a very tall antenna attached to the side of our house to catch the signal. I can’t remember being so attached to it that I ignored my brainwashed public education or my chores.........
https://newswithviews.com/the-bible-warns-of-end-times-disinformation/
by Betty Freauf

The Deep State Is Real

I started with a list names attached to nefarious activity. The list grew so long that it would take a book or two to lay out their deeds. So, you get the condensed version of the web.  Their activity so dangerous at stake is survival of our Constitutional Republic. Relatively speaking, only a few in our vast media world are taking an objective look or searching for truth. The truth of what transpired. When the truth is right before them it’s ignored.........
https://newswithviews.com/the-deep-state-is-real/
by JD Pendry

No comments:

Post a Comment