Friday, June 22, 2018

NEVADA - SENATOR DEAN HELLER NEEDS YOU AND YOUR SUPPORT!

Dean Heller for Senate
Friend--

I need you on our team NOW. Here’s why...

Six months ago today, President Trump signed our bill into law jump-starting the most sweeping overhaul of our country’s tax code. It meant a tax cut for YOU, your family or your small business. It’s as simple as that -- and it was just what we needed to help hardworking Nevadans get ahead.

But if my opponent has her way your tax cut will be repealed.



Will you fight with me to keep these tax cuts and for more economic prosperity and progress? Sign up to volunteer now >>

Even though the benefits of our tax cut plan are obvious Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and their Nevada puppet, Jacky Rosen, hate it.

They can’t stand to see us SUCCEEDING, even if it’s benefiting Americans (including their own staff who saw pay increases because of tax reform).

They detest the idea that working with the White House, we were able to lower taxes for Nevadans in every income bracket, lower the standard deduction, increase the Child Tax Credit, repeal the individual mandate for Obamacare, and give much-needed relief to businesses.

It’s sad I know, but I’ll keep doing everything I can to fight back against their political nonsense. The problem is, I can’t fight back against the liberal machine of outside special interest groups and 
mega donors on my own. I need you on the frontlines of my team.

Will you sign-up to volunteer today?

I mean, what better day to commit 
to being involved in the future of our great state and nation -- than on the anniversary of tax reform?

It’s time to get on board. Volunteer now and help us fight for even more economic prosperity for our families and businesses.


VOLUNTEER TODAY! 

Thank you,
Dean Heller


P.S. As the six month anniversary of our tax cut plan, what better day to commit to being involved in the future of our great state and nation?

No comments:

Post a Comment