Sunday, June 17, 2018

LAS VEGAS CITY COUNCILWOMAN MICHELE FIORE WISHES ALL DADS - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


To All The Men I love and All Dads,
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

 
A father is a son's first HERO - a daughter's, first love.

To all the men out there that are true fathers, I admire you.

 
Growing up my father was not in my life, I was brought up by my Mom.  My Mom made me what I am today and, because she was both mother and father to me, I want to wish her a Happy Father’s Day too.

My mom & I in Brooklyn 1975

 
My family is most important to me, and as I chose to have my beautiful daughters, Sheena & Savanah, their father's engagement in their lives was a priority for me. I fell in love with winsome men.
 
My first husband Tee blessed me with our daughters. I'll love him for the rest of my life for the gift of our girls. Happy Father's Day Tee.
       
Tee & I married in 1986     Tee & I stationed in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba 1988

Tee & Sheena in GITMO    Tee & Savanah

Tee & Sheena

 
My second husband Nat raised our girls and had the significant role of being their dad every single day. Nat was not only instrumental in bringing our girls up with me, but he was also the first real male role model and teacher I had in my life as well. I'll love Nat for the rest of my life for being such a vital part of my life, and still appreciate him for being a wonderful father, then now and forever. Happy Father's Day Nat.

   

Nat & Savanah hiking up Mary Jane Falls     Hiking in Zion National Park

Children live what they learn. My beautiful daughters were lucky to have magnificent dads. Sheena and Savanah have given me five amazing grandchildren so far and they all have incredible dads too. Happy Father’s Day to Kyle, Cody, and David.  You are dedicated, committed, and devoted fathers, you enrich my daughters and grandchildren's lives because you are there. I love you guys and thank you for being great dads.





I wish all the dads out there a Happy Father's Day.

All my love,

Michele

 

No comments:

Post a Comment