Thursday, March 1, 2018

MISSISSIPPI - ELECT CHRIS McDANIEL - HE WILL HELP PRESIDENT TRUMP DRAIN THE SWAMP AND KNOCK OFF RINOS!

Friend,

Conservatives are finally draining the swamp in 2018--but we can't do it without your help.

My name is Chris McDaniel. I’m running for U.S. Senate in Mississippi as a proven conservative… and taking on one of the biggest swamp creatures in the Republican establishment: Sen. Roger Wicker.

But this fight is about more than just Mississippi.

It's about sending a wave of new conservative leaders to Washington… who will stand up to the establishment and actually fight for our values.

I'll be blunt: the only way we can win this fight for our nation's future is with the support from conservatives like you.

Will you help me lead the fight to bring conservative values back to Washington, by joining my U.S. Senate campaign as a Founding Donor?
Please pitch in just $25 or $50--or any amount you can afford, big or small, to help invest in this critical fight for our nation's future.

Like you, I'm absolutely horrified at how the Republican Party has lost its way in recent years.

Far too often, the deeply cherished conservative values that form the bedrock of American culture--free markets and limited government--are being undermined…

...not just by the liberal left, but from the establishment in our ownparty.

If you and I learned anything from the 2016 election, it's that the future of our nation belongs to conservatives like us… but only if we're willing to fight, tooth and nail, against the rushing tide of liberalism.

I won't sugarcoat things: this battle for the soul of our nation won't be easy:
• The mainstream media has already declared conservatives Public Enemy #1,
• And the deep-pocketed coastal elites will mock us and ridicule us every chance they get,
• And the Republican establishment in Washington will attack us with every baseless, shameless smear they can think of.
But you and I both know: 2018 is the last, best chance we've got to secure the future of our nation.

It's a fight we must win, and it's a fight we will win.
If you're ready to help me lead this fight--if you're ready to fight to the end to bring conservative values back to Washington and to the American people--I'm counting on your support and your energy, right away.
Join me in taking our country back in 2018, by becoming a Founding Donor of my U.S. Senate campaign now.
Please pitch in just $25 or $50--or any amount you can afford, big or small, to help invest in this critical fight for our nation's future.

For the past 9 years, I've fought tirelessly for conservative values in the Mississippi State Senate.

Believe me: being a conservative warrior does not make you friends in the Republican establishment elite, even in a state like Mississippi.

Back in 2014, I challenged another Republican swamp creature here in Mississippi: Sen. Thad Cochran. Because I knew Mississippians deserve a principled conservative who actually fights for our values in Washington.

And the people of Mississippi agreed with me:
• In the first round of the 2014 Republican primary, I came out ahead of Sen. Cochran--a shocking defeat that spooked and stunned the Washington political class.
• During the resulting runoff race, the establishment came down to Mississippi… throwing down every shameful smear and baseless attack they could think of.
• Despite the establishment's efforts to destroy our campaign, and get Democrats to vote, we came incredibly close to victory in 2014 -- a miniscule 2% in the runoff.
In 2018, we're gunning for the establishment again.

And this time, you and I are taking this fight all the way to Washington.
I'm ready to go to the mat and fight for the conservative values we share. I'm ready to do what it takes to defend our values, even if it means rustling some feathers and making a few enemies.

But I can't do it without your immediate help.
Will you stand with me in this fight, by joining my campaign as a Founding Donor right away?
Please make your most generous gift of $50--or even $100--to my campaign for U.S. Senate, right away.

Like I said, I've spent my entire career in Jackson fighting for conservative values--introducing bill after bill after bill that protects and advances our conservative values and our constitutional rights:
• I've fought to guarantee students' First Amendment rights to free speech and religious freedom.
• I fought to protect our small businesses from harmful and burdensome regulations.
• I fought back against Obamacare's crippling effects on families and businesses.
• I've stood up to defend unborn children, and reaffirm the sanctity of life.
• And--at a time when so many Republicans are capitulating to the far-left on the Second Amendment--I've been a consistent and vocal defender of the right to keep our families safe.
Like I said, I'm heading to Washington drain the swamp… and jumpstart the resurgence of conservative values that's already taking hold across the country.
But I can't do it without your help. I'm counting on to help me get this fight started.

Can I count you in?
Join my campaign as a Founding Donor, right away, by pitching in just $25--or anything you can afford right now--to help us start off strong.
Thanks so much for helping me fight for conservative values in 2018.

Chris

P.S. 2018 is the last, best chance we've got to secure the future of our nation--and that's why I'm taking on the Republican establishment with my run for U.S. Senate.

If you're ready to bring conservative values back to Washington, I need your support right away.

Join me in this fight and become a Founding Donor of Chris McDaniel for U.S. Senate, by making your most generous donation of $50 or $100 now.
PAID FOR BY FRIENDS OF CHRIS MCDANIEL

No comments:

Post a Comment