Sunday, March 11, 2018

MICHIGAN - JOHN JAMES WILL MAKE A MARVELOUS U.S. SENATOR! SUPPORT HIM

Friend,

I'm a Ranger-qualified aviation officer running for U.S. Senate against one of President Trump's biggest liberal obstructionists.
John James Military Service

I come from outside the failed system of the Swamp, and that's why I believe I am uniquely qualified to help President Trump clean up the mess of political games and special interest cronyism that defines Washington today.

The system isn't working – that's plain to see. When President Trump shocked the world on Election Night 2016, he got in the arena to fight against the failures of the Washington establishment, but he can't win this fight overnight.

The president needs more conservative outsiders fighting with him. And he needs more veterans who understand the patriotic sacrifices that have built this nation over more than two centuries.

I'm a combat veteran. At the age of 17, I decided to commit my life to service. With my goals clear, I worked my way through West Point, then deployed to the Middle East and served during Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Put a combat veteran in the Senate to fight for President Trump's agenda.

I'm a Ranger-qualified aviation officer who commanded two Apache helicopter platoons. I spent more than 750 flight hours in theater, and flew missions over Baghdad.

After eight years in the armed forces, I came back home to Michigan. But my passion for service hadn't gone away. I saw family and friends and neighbors struggling with a weak economy – and a federal government who had forgotten them entirely.

So I re-committed myself to service – that's why I'm running for U.S. Senate. Send a combat veteran to the U.S. Senate >>> 

But it's not easy being an outsider trying to break into an arena ruled by the establishment. I have formed a genuine bond with true grassroots conservatives in Michigan and across the country, but I don't have political connections or a national fundraising network – and that's where you come in.

I need help to take this grassroots movement into the mainstream and unseat Debbie Stabenow, a radical liberal Senator who has spent 43 years as a politician (longer than I've been alive) and 21 years in Washington.

Will you chip in any amount to help a combat veteran and conservative outsider take out a radical liberal career politician?

Your help is truly invaluable. I have only been able to get to this point because of generous donations from the grassroots, and it's the only way we can keep up this momentum and unseat Debbie Stabenow.

Thank you,
John James
James

P.S. Use this safe and secure link to chip in any amount for our conservative movement: https://transaxt.com/Donate/XRQWSR/JohnJamesforSenateInc/

No comments:

Post a Comment