Thursday, January 18, 2018

NEWS WITH VIEWS 01/18/2018 GOOD RIDDANCE TO OBAMA

Response To Jeff Flake’s Sick Speech

(Republican RINO) Jeff flake senator from Arizona took a stab at preserving the swamp.  Starting out his attack on the swamp draining he quoted Thomas Jefferson on truth, which must have sent old Tom spinning in his grave.  Mr. Flake stood to proclaim truth and calling our Republic a democracy, I think this guy got problems....
https://newswithviews.com/response-to-jeff-flakes-sick-speech/
by Paul Cappadona.

Good Riddance To Obama - Thank God For Trump

I like the crudeness with which President Trump tells me the truth as opposed to the classiness with which President Obama told me lies. I am a big boy.  I can handle a bit of harsh truth. I grew up in a locker room. I know what real men sound like.........
https://newswithviews.com/good-riddance-to-obama-thank-god-for-trump/
by Coach Dave Daubenmire

Another Social Engineering Fails

A reader sent me a little book that has alarmed me: “Sex, School, and Politics: The Building of the ‘Village’ in the Name of the Children” by Donna Hearn, published in 1997 by the Constitutional Coalition, St. Louis. Mrs. Hearn was an official of the U.S. Dept. of Education under President Reagan; and what I learned from her book is that the problem is even worse than I ever dared to think.........
https://newswithviews.com/another-social-engineering-fails/
by Lee Duigon

Can We Swap Out Americans For Foreigners to Maintain The Same Country?

“According to U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham (SC), you could take our entire population and swap it out for 320 million Chinese or Indians or Africans or Canadian or people from New Zealand, and the place would be no different, so long as the idea was still there,” Tucker Carlson of Fox News said. “Does anyone actually believe that?”.........
https://newswithviews.com/can-we-swap-out-americans-for-foreigners-to-maintain-the-same-country/
by Frosty Wooldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment