Friday, December 22, 2017

LAS VEGAS CITY COUNCILWOMAN MICHELE SENDS CHRISTMAS GREETINGS TO ALL!

3 Days and 
Christmas is Here!

Dear friends, 
We had a great time at "Santa in the Park." This holiday season our team has been able to help Santa deliver toys to deserving children in our ward and throughout the city. Spreading holiday cheer is just one of the many reasons for the season, but so is spending time with those you care about and showing your gratitude. Thank you for sharing your time and your concerns with me. I also want to share that being your city councilwoman is a great honor and I am incredibly grateful to each of you for allowing me this opportunity.  I am looking forward to the many phenomenal things we are going to be able to accomplish together in the coming year. 
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!


Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment