Thursday, November 23, 2017

NEWS WITH VIEWS 11/23/2017 IDIOT EXECUTIVE TRYING TO EVADE TAXES BY NAMING 'TECHNOLOGY' AS OUR CREATOR! FOOLISHNESS MUST NOT BE REWARDED!

Nothing To Be Thankful For Today? Think Again

My late husband and I moved from Sacramento to W. Texas in June 2006. Every year I would go to No. California to spend Thanksgiving with my family - except my daughter and husband who live in the Denver Metro area. John would spend turkey day with our best friends here in town. On Christmas I stayed home alone with the dogs while he spent a week or so up in the Denver Metro area where his son, daughter and grandchildren live...........
https://newswithviews.com/nothing-to-be-thankful-for-today-think-again/
by Devvy Kidd.

Judeo-Christian Americans Thankful Despite Secular Attacks

Americans don’t know it and children aren’t taught it, but George Washington is responsible for our Thanksgiving holiday. It was our first president, not the Pilgrims and not Abraham Lincoln, who led the charge to make this day of thanks a truly national event.........
https://newswithviews.com/judeo-christian-americans-thankful-despite-secular-attacks/
by Kelleigh Nelson

Creepy Science

Close on his heels, a former Google executive has filed papers with the IRS to pave the way for its recognition of a new religion he has invented—the worship of technology “with the goal of creating a godhead.” Fan my brow: I thought a lot of ninnies were already worshiping technology without any help from this guy..........
https://newswithviews.com/creepy-science/
by Lee Duigon

Bottled Lightning: Skin Your Knees On Eternity

At the beginning of my presentations on “How to Live a Life of Adventure” at high schools, colleges, civic clubs and church groups, my first words exclaim, “I live a spectacular life!”After the audience digests such brash words, I invite each person to repeat for himself or herself, “I live a spectacular life!”.........
https://newswithviews.com/bottled-lightning-skin-your-knees-on-eternity/
by Frosty Wooldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment