Monday, November 20, 2017

NEVADA - DANNY TARKANIAN WILL BE A GREAT SENATOR FOR NEVADA!




Dear Friend,
We’re never going to Make America Great Again unless we have Senators in office that fully support President Trump and his America First policies.
I am Danny Tarkanian and I recently announced my campaign to unseat Senator Dean Heller in the great state of Nevada. Unlike Senator Heller, I am a true conservative who fully supports the policies and agenda of President Trump. I want to repeal Obamacare and I support a wall along the southern border. I oppose Common Core and I believe that life starts at conception.
As a husband and father of four children, I am concerned about the future for my family, my community, Nevada and the United States of America.

Just like Americans across the country, the people of Nevada are sick and tired of politicians who promise one thing when running for office and then do the exact opposite once elected.
D.C. Dean Heller was one of Nevada’s first “Never Trumpers” helping deliver the state to Hillary Clinton in the Presidential election. Senator Heller has broken promise after promise to the people of Nevada. He promised to repeal Obamacare, but when he had the chance, he voted against it. He campaigned on defunding Planned Parenthood, only to cave under pressure at a town hall and left with a promise to continue funding it. He was against illegal immigration but now he’s one of the Senators trying to grant amnesty to illegal immigrants.
With your help I will continue to fight for President Trump’s agenda and against the liberals in our party.
Republicans from all over the country are showing career establishment politicians how they really feel. From Montana to Alabama and from Kansas to Georgia, We The People are speaking louder and clearer than ever at the ballot box.
Please join me. Let’s show D.C. Dean Heller and Mitch McConnell that Nevadans want a non-obstructionist political outsider who, like President Trump, will do whatever it takes to deliver an America First agenda.
Thank you,
Danny Tarkanian



No comments:

Post a Comment