Tuesday, August 29, 2017

CONSERVATIVES UNITED - MITCH McCONNELL IS RUINING THE GOP! ELECT JUDGE ROY MOORE AND STOP McCONNELL COLD!

Friend,

"Mitch McConnell may think he's a mob boss, but we don't have mob bosses in the United States Senate, in the greatest Republic on the face of the earth." - Mark Levin

That's what conservative radio show host Mark Levin said when he enthusiastically endorsed me in the upcoming September 26 run-off for U.S. Senate in Alabama.

And Mark Levin is right.

Mitch McConnell does act like a "mob boss."


He proved it Monday when he boldly declared conservatives had a "zero chance" of cutting spending or balancing the budget this year.

Instead of getting our $20 TRILLION debt under control, McConnell vowed a massive debt-ceiling hike when the federal government reaches its limit at the end of September.

Friend, Mitch McConnell is a failure.

He failed to deliver on ObamaCare.

He failed to deliver on tax cuts.

He failed to deliver on building the wall and securing our border.

And now he's pledging a debt-ceiling hike when the bills come due at the end of September -- saddling our children and grandchildren with TRILLIONS of dollars in new debt.

Mitch McConnell's iron rule over the U.S. Senate must be stopped.

And the September 26 run-off election is our opportunity to do just that.

That's why I'm counting on you to chip in a donation to my campaign's Conservatives United Money Bomb to help me deliver a knock-out blow to McConnell and the establishment on September 26.
Mitch McConnell, Karl Rove, and the entire Washington elite have already committed more than $18 MILLION in radio and TV attack ads in Alabama.

And McConnell is vowing to spend "whatever it takes" to defeat me and keep me out of Washington.

But the good news is, conservatives from across the country are rallying behind our campaign against McConnell and the silk stocking elite.

Conservative talk radio host Mark Levin.

Chuck Norris.

Ambassador Alan Keyes.

Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson.

Dr. James Dobson.

And just recently, 14 Alabama state lawmakers joined our fight against Mitch McConnell and endorsed my campaign for U.S. Senate.

Friend, the latest polls show victory is within reach.

But McConnell and Karl Rove are preparing to unleash a FLOOD of nasty and negative attacks against me.

Worse yet, rumor has it they're planning to pull the same dirty tricks in Alabama that they pulled on conservative Chris McDaniel in the 2014 U.S. Senate run-off in Mississippi. 

That's why it's critical my campaign has the funds to run the most aggressive campaign possible until the polls close on September 26.

To fend off the establishment's multi-MILLION dollar attack ads and dirty tricks, I'm counting on the help and support of conservatives like you from all across the country who have had enough of McConnell and the silk stocking elites in Washington.

So today, will you stand with me in the all-out battle against the Washington machine by chipping in a donation to my campaign's Conservatives United Money Bomb right away?
The choice voters have on September 26 couldn't be clearer.

A choice between more of the same big government status quo ruining our country . . .

. . . or a firebrand change agent like me with a record of standing up and fighting for our values and principles.

That's why McConnell and Rove are viciously attacking me.

They don't want me in Washington because I talk about the Constitution.

They don't want me in Washington because I acknowledge the sovereignty of God.

They don't want me in Washington because they know I won't march in lockstep behind McConnell's establishment agenda.

Not only that, but the September 26 run-off election is THE first major primary showdown of Donald Trump's Presidency between establishment GOP insiders and grassroots conservatives.

U.S. News and World Report are calling it "GROUND ZERO in the political and cultural war" taking place right now in America.

Senators Rand Paul, Mike Lee and Ted Cruz need more true conservatives to have the votes to END Mitch McConnell's rein over the U.S. Senate.

I am that conservative.

I've got a 15-year track record to prove it.

And Mitch McConnell is going all-out to defeat me. 

So won't you please chip in donation to my campaign's Conservatives United Money Bomb to help me deliver a knock-out blow to McConnell and the Washington elite on September 26?
There are just five weeks before the September 26 run-off election.

Please don't delay.

Click HERE to chip in a donation to let me know you've got my back.

Thank you in advance for your generous support!
Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment