Saturday, May 28, 2016

GUESS WHO ENDORSED DONALD TRUMP?

BREAKING: The Endorsement Trump Thought He'd Never Get

  

The Hill Reported:
On Thursday, Rubio took another step toward fully embracing Trump for the presidency by telling CNN's Jake Tapper that he not only planned to attend the Republican convention, but that he would be "honored" to speak on Trump's behalf. Please contribute $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000, or more, to support Donald Trump with voter outreach and advertising.
"I don't want to be harmful because I don't want Hillary Clinton to be president. My policy differences with Donald Trump — I've spent a lot of months talking about them, so I think they're understood." 
Rubio, who suspended his campaign in March after losing badly to Trump in his home state, has previously declined to explicitly support or endorse Trump, instead saying he will "support the nominee." 
But Rubio has changed his tune, saying he would be "honored" to help Trump, who reached the 1,237 delegates needed to secure the Republican nomination Thursday, according to The Associated Press.
"I most certainly would be honored to be considered for that," Rubio told Tapper.
Please contribute $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000, or more, to support Donald Trump with voter outreach and advertising.
"Donald Trump would be best served by having people out there working for him that agree with his policies and are enthusiastic about this campaign and enthusiastically supporting the things he has stood for," Rubio told the "Today" show.
Rubio on Thursday did not address rumored “pressure” from the GOP to change his mind and run for reelection to the Senate this November, but he left the door open for seeking political office in the future.
"I can tell you I enjoy public service. If there's an opportunity to serve again in a way that I feel passionate about, I'll most certainly think I would explore it," Rubio said. "But I don't know where I'm going to be in two years. I don't know what my life will look like then."

We need to get out there and excite the voters and spread Donald Trump’s message. According to the latest polls, Donald Trump can defeat Hillary. Our mission is to get the word out there and excite the voters. Will you help Donald Trump become the next president? Donald Trump already has the GOP nomination, now we can focus on defeating Hillary Clinton. Please contribute $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000, or more, to support Donald Trump with voter outreach and advertising.
Checks can be sent to:
Save the American Way1624 Market StreetSuite 202Denver, CO 80202

No comments:

Post a Comment