Tuesday, April 19, 2016

NEVADA - COFFEE WITH MICHELE FIORE - CANDIDATE CD3



Dear Friends,

It is important to me to connect with every voter in Congressional District 3. Please join me for a coffee and conversation in the morning to discuss the race and the great things happening in our community. 

Date: Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 20th
Time: 9:00am-10:30am
Location: Dunkin’ Donuts
                3350 E. Tropicana Ave #C2
                Las Vegas, NV 89121
If there is anything we can learn from the fight for our Republican presidential nomination is our Republican voters are fed-up with establishment candidates. If you follow the money in any race you will always find the establishment candidates.

This race for Congress is no different. This is "your seat" that cannot be bought. Since I have fought against the corrupt Republican establishment for two terms in Nevada, I am THE candidate in this race they don't want to see in D.C.

As the first round of FEC reports for
2016 were filed I encourage you to take a look at where the establishment money is going.

With early voting beginning in just 6 weeks, the attack ads are starting. Instead of attacking others let's talk about what I have done and will do in Congress. I've been named “The Taxpayers Best Friend”, been given conservative ratings of 92% and higher, I have fought for our second amendment rights repeatedly, justice reform, your right to try the medicine you choose and I'll continue tirelessly with my proven record to fight for you.

I've not second-guessed any of the fights I've brought against so called "Republicans" in my two terms in Carson City. I will not stop fighting for true conservative principles and the establishment knows how much fight I have in me. I need your help to get to D.C. to continue fighting. Please go to www.FioreforCongress.com and donate $10 $25 $50 $100 or more.

In Love & Liberty,
 
Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment