Sunday, April 3, 2016

COLORADO - ELECT TIM NEVILLE - THE MAN DEMOCRATS LOVE TO HATE! U.S. SENATE

Neville for Senate

Friends,

Many of you believe that once the liberal media starts attacking you, it's a sign you are doing something right.

And in this case, I'm inclined to agree with you.


Today I was labelled "unelectable" by the Colorado Springs Gazette, a title I haven't had the pleasure of wearing since my last election.

In that election, despite millions of dollars being spent against me in a democratic-leaning district that I was gerrymandered into, I beat a member of the Democratic establishment, the well-financed Democratic caucus chair.

So if anything, the Colorado Springs Gazette needs to issue a correction when they call me "unelectable," my title is important so it should say Senator "unelectable."

And what did I do to be so viciously attacked?

It wasn't my leadership in the state Senate - no.

It wasn't the fact that I'm the only candidate with a true legislative record - nope.

It wasn't the endorsements of 18 current and former Colorado House and Senate members, or even the undeniable support of the grassroots across the state - none of those things.

No, I'm unelectable because like Cory Gardner, I have a relationship with the National Association for Gun Rights and their state affiliate Rocky Mountain Gun Owners.

Of that, I'm 100% guilty.

You see, my son State Representative Patrick Neville was in Columbine High School on the day of the tragic shooting.

I remember the helplessness I felt, and that feeling haunts me to this day, to know that innocent children are left defenseless. I will not compromise.

And I will always vote in defense of the Second Amendment, so that law-abiding citizens can protect themselves and their families.

I refuse to walk away from my pro-gun positions, and if that's all it takes to label me "unelectable" then I'll wear that badge with honor.

And when I defeat Michael Bennet in November, I'll be honored to stand with the other "unelectable" Senators who also work with and have received support from the National Association for Gun Rights:

Senator Cory Gardner (CO) - Unelectable
Senator Rand Paul (KY) - Unelectable
Senator Mike Lee (CO) - Unelectable
Senator Ted Cruz (TX) - Unelectable
Senator Steve Daines (MT) - Unelectable

I will
never compromise on the Second Amendment
I knew I could find a good use for this piece of "journalism"

Of course, the false-narrative didn't stop there, the Gazette went on to say that I was the candidate the Democrats want to face.

They forgot to mention that I'm the only Republican elected official in Boulder and Denver counties.

Or that I outperformed every Republican on the ticket in my district, including Cory Gardner last cycle.

And they just happened to forget that the Democratic establishment has been running ads against me for months, calling me "The Most Dangerous Politician in Colorado."

The whole premise of the article can only be summed up as a sad attempt at a once-noble profession.

But when push comes to shove, I can't make the Colorado Springs Gazette credible.

I can't make them tell the truth.

I can't keep their nose from growing or their pants from bursting into flames, but I can fight back.

It's becoming increasingly clear that they won't tell the truth, and if that's the case I'll have to tell the truth myself.

But reaching the hundreds of thousands of voters in Colorado to fight off the liberal media unfortunately isn't going to come cheap.

That said, if you would please chip in $10, $25 or even $100, we can dispel the lies, and push back against baseless attacks from second-rate news sources.

And even if you can't make a contribution today, please spread the truth to your friends, colleagues, and coworkers.

Thanks for your continued support, together we will beat back the lies and myths and defeat Michael Bennet in November.

--Tim Neville

P.S. The Colorado Gazette viciously launched a baseless attack on me earlier today.

It's clear the liberal media is afraid that a pro-gun, pro-life, pro-business candidate like myself might defeat their hand-picked candidate, Michael Bennet. And if I'm going to fight back it looks I'll have to tell the truth myself.

But reaching the hundreds of thousands of voters in Colorado to fight off the liberal media unfortunately isn't going to come cheap.

That said, if you would please chip in $10, $25 or even $100, we can dispel the lies, and push back against baseless attacks from second-rate news sources.
Authorized and Paid for by Neville for Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment