Wednesday, March 9, 2016

NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS 03/09/2016

MUTH’S TRUTHS

There is now this thing called “The Trump Rule,” which I’ve pretty much operated under for years. 

The essence is, I’ll generally leave most people alone unless/until someone throws the first punch.  Then Katie bar the door.  And with that in mind…

Does anyone know who this “Tom Tabor” goofball in Reno is?


The question is rhetorical.  I know who he is.  Or rather was.  Sort of.

He was the Washoe County GOP chairman for a brief period of time before he up and quit with no notice and no explanation.  I can’t even remember when it was.  Couple of years ago, I think.

Anyway, I hear Mr. Tabor put out some kind of statement at a GOP meeting Tuesday night claiming he emailed me last November about something I’d written about a brewing intra-party brouhaha that got his panties in a twist.  And he whined that I didn’t respond to him. 

First, I recall no such email.  Quite possibly he sent it to an incorrect email address.

Then again, the gadfly is of such insignificance that I guess it’s possible he sent me something and I treated it like getting something from that Rambo-wannabe whelp, Mark “Sure Would” Sherwood. 

After all, people like that are why Al Gore invented the “Delete” key.

Secondly, why didn’t he just call me?  It’s not like my phone number is unlisted.

In any event, this all came about during a GOP central committee meeting last night in which all four of the elected officers, including the chairman, Adam Khan, resigned. 

And the beat goes on.  Cheers.

Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief

P.S.  I haven’t enjoyed watching press conferences as much as I’m enjoying Donald Trump’s press conferences since former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld used to ridicule and put reporters in their place during the Iraq War.

When a reporter at Trump’s press conference last night tried to get cute and hammer Trump about the “language” he’s used on the campaign trail, Trump unloaded on the guy with perfectly deserved ridicule…

“Oh, you’re so politically correct. You’re so beautiful. Oh look at you. Ohhh, he’s so, I know, you’ve never heard a little bad, a little off language. I know, you’re a perfect. Aren’t you perfect? Aren’t you just a perfect young man? Give me break. You know what, it’s stuff like that that people in this country are tired of okay. It’s stuff like that.”

And some in the GOP establishment still don’t understand Trump’s allure?


Facebook Like2


TODAY’S CONSERVATIVE TOP 10

  1. Sanders Shocks Clinton in Michigan, Raising Doubts about Her Nationwide Appeal
  2. Megyn Kelly Reminds DNC Chair No GOP Candidate Is Facing 'Threat Of Indictment'
  3. Art of the Comeback: Trump’s Big Tuesday… Wins Michigan, Mississippi… UPDATE: Luau! Takes Hawaii Late
  4. Mitt Romney Niece: I'm Voting Trump
  5. Jeb's Brother Joins Ted Cruz's Campaign in Florida
  6. About Those Senate Endorsements for Cruz…Um, Nevada Mind
  7. Last Place Marco Picks Up Zero Delegates
  8. Craig Shirley: Populist Forces Fueling Angst Against GOP
  9. Obamacare Fines Double for Many Uninsured at Tax Time
  10. Virginia is 1st state with law regulating fantasy sports

FOX NEWS HEADLINES


Twitter Follow


No comments:

Post a Comment