Tuesday, March 8, 2016

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE HAS EARNED YOUR SUPPORT - CD 3 CANDIDATE

Dear Friends, 
It has been a busy week on the campaign trail and things are only getting busier.
Thank you to Siena Conservatives for hosting the first debate for the race for Congressional District 3. With a special thank you to Barbara Altman and Phil Perine for all their hard work in making the debate happen.
I invite you to join me this Wednesday at 10:30 am at the Clark County Government Center, 500 S. Grand Central Parkway on the first floor in the Pubelo room as I file the paperwork to become your next Congresswoman. I hope to see you there.




Click the picture above to see me with Jim Fuller talking about the AKM he helped me build. 
I will be raffling off an AKM I handmade myself. Raffle tickets will be $250 or you can purchase 30 round magazines for $30 and shoot some fun guns with me! For those not interested in shooting, come down and we can enjoy a beverage in the lounge together. It is Saturday, March 26 from 12:00pm to 7:00pm at the Pro Gun club at 12801 S US 95, Boulder City, Nevada 89005. If you are unable to make it down but would like to participate in the raffle go to www.FioreforCongress.com and we will assign you a raffle ticket number with every 250$ donation and ship the gun to you if you win.* Click here or email me to RSVP.
If you can't attend the event you can always support the campaign by going to; www.FioreforCongress.com and donating $25, $50, $100, or $250.
Thank you for your support.
In Love & Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment