Sunday, March 6, 2016

COLORADO - ELECT TIM NEVILLE TO U.S. SENATE - REPLACE AN OBAMA LACKEY

Conservatives,

They say because I'm Pro-Liberty and for smaller government, I can't win.

They say because I oppose liberal Republicans as quickly as I oppose liberal Democrats, I shouldn't be elected.

They say small-dollar contributions don't matter in politics. That the big money boys will never back a firebrand conservative fighter like me.

And they say Obama lackey and Democrat U.S. Senator Michael Bennet can't be defeated.

They're wrong. And with your help, I will prove it to them.



I'm State Senator Tim Neville, and I'm running to be your Republican nominee to defeat Democrat Michael Bennet in November 2016.

Today I'm counting on you to help show the Big Money boys you and I mean business.

So can I count on you to please sign your "Statement of Support" to help send chills down the spine of the Big Government establishment?



But before I get into the nuts and bolts of the issues, let me take a moment to introduce myself to you on a more personal level and let you know exactly why I'm running for U.S. Senate -- and why I'm counting on your support.

I grew up modestly in Florida. My mother passed away when I was seven, leaving my father to raise four kids by himself.

I graduated high school early, and by 17 I was on my own.

When I turned 21, I packed up my few belongings, grabbed my $200 in savings, hopped into my 1961 Ford Galaxie 500 and headed across the country to Colorado in pursuit of my version of the American Dream.

The day after I arrived I got a job working as a cook at Elly May's Kitchen -- a family-owned restaurant where I met my future wife, Barb.

Through hard work, I paid for my own education, earning a Business Administration degree with a minor in Economics from Regis University.

Barb and I have now been married for 37 years, and we've been blessed with two boys -- Joe (35) and Patrick (32) -- and five wonderful grandchildren.

Barb and I are members of Light of the World Catholic Church, where I sing in the choir and volunteer with the Knights of Columbus.

She and I worked hard over the years to make sure our two boys grew up with a deep respect for faith, family, country and freedom.

Whether coaching Joe and Patrick in soccer, basketball and baseball, or volunteering in the community, I always made it a point to lead by example.

Patrick earned a Bronze Star as a Captain in the U.S. Army, and is currently a Colorado State Representative. Joe also served his country for four years in the U.S. Navy, and is managing my campaign.

Barb and I are proud of the men they've grown up to be.

Through hard work, personal responsibility and faith in God, starting with nothing I achieved success, raised a beautiful family and provided my children with an opportunity to make a better future for themselves and their children.

I lived my American Dream.

But today I'm worried.

I'm worried about my children's and grandchildren's future, and your children's and grandchildren's future.

I'm worried they could grow up without the opportunities you and I had. I'm afraid the American Dream could become a thing of the past.

That's what first motivated me to run for State Senate back in 2011.

And it's why I'm running to be your Republican nominee to take on and DEFEAT Democrat Michael Bennet in November 2016.

This is not about me.

Barb and I own a successful insurance agency and have raised a wonderful family.

To me, this is about standing up and fighting for our children's and grandchildren's future.

I know from experience what it takes to clean house in Washington.

I've proven my willingness to fight. I will not buckle under pressure. I will never compromise our conservative principles and values of small government and Liberty.

And I will not be "bought off" by lobbyists or special-interest groups in the smoky backroom deals that take place in Washington.



If you agree that's the type of bold leadership needed to clean house in Washington, won't you please sign your "Statement of Support" right away?

If elected to the U.S. Senate, you can count on me to:

>>> Secure our Borders and Protect American Sovereignty.

It's time we secure our borders, deport those who are involved in criminal activity, cut off all federal funding to sanctuary cities and end any federal welfare for those who enter the U.S. illegally;

>>> Cut Spending and Slash Taxes.

It's time to stop robbing from future generations. With our nation approaching $19 TRILLION in debt, the government must learn to live within its means just like hard-working American families do.

I'll fight to abolish the IRS and allow Americans to keep more of their hard-earned money;

>>> Defend our 2nd Amendment Freedoms.

The 2nd Amendment is the bulwark against tyranny and the foundation for personal and family safety, and I will continue to work to protect the right of every American to keep and bear arms;

>>> Defend States' Rights.

The EPA has dumped pollutants into Colorado rivers, and their war on proven energy sources like oil, gas, and coal kills jobs and cripples entire communities. I will work to scale back the federal government, abolish the out-of-control EPA and return constitutionally protected powers to the states where they belong.

I believe it's also time to take the federal government out of education and return it to state legislatures and local school boards.

This is how I plan to clean house in Washington.

And I hope you'll stand with me in this fight by signing your "Statement of Support" immediately.



I understand taking on a powerful incumbent isn't easy.

But I've done it before.

When I first got elected to the State Senate in 2011, I quickly became a thorn in the side of the big government establishment in both parties running the show in Denver.

But despite their threats and intimidation tactics, I refused to back down -- so they redistricted me into a Democrat leaning Senate seat that happened to be occupied by the powerful Democrat Caucus Chair.

The experts and political pundits called me "toast."

But they underestimated the power of a hard-working candidate, combined with the determination and work ethic of thousands of grassroots conservatives like you.

We knocked on over 20,000 doors and raised nearly $180,000 -- more than any other Republican challenger in the state that year -- from over 1,500 hard-working folks like you who wanted to make a difference.

And even though my opponent outspent me 3-1, I won by more than 2,000 votes, giving Republicans a majority in the Colorado Senate for the first time in over a decade.

At the beginning of this letter I told you that they say I can't win because small-dollar contributions don't matter in politics.

They said the same thing in 2014.

They were wrong then. And they're wrong this time, too.

Small-dollar contributions from grassroots conservative activists like you make all the difference in the world.

And along with your signed "Statement of Support," I'm counting on you to please make a generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, $25 -- or any amount you are able to give before the November 3rd deadline.



Some folks may be able to contribute $2,700 ($5,400 per couple) -- the maximum legal amount under federal law. If you're one of those individuals, I ask you to please make a maximum contribution today.

But this is a grassroots-fueled campaign. So I understand most folks may only be able to afford $10 or $20 at this time.

For some folks, $5 is a sacrifice right now. But every dollar matters -- especially this early in the race.

In fact, according to the political experts, every dollar raised right now is worth as much as $5 or more later on down the road.

But whatever amount you can afford to donate, please know I consider it a sacred trust and I promise to be a good steward of your investment.

So please sign your "Statement of Support" and chip in a generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, $25 -- or any amount you are able to give immediately.

In 2014, when I defeated the Democrat Caucus Chair in a lean Democrat district, the establishment and big money boys said I didn't stand a chance at winning.

But I defeated her soundly, and with your help, it's the same way I plan to defeat Michael Bennet.

So please sign your "Statement of Support" and chip in a generous contribution at once.

Your support is critical.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely,

Tim Neville


No comments:

Post a Comment