Thursday, February 18, 2016

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT - CONGESSIONAL DISTRICT 3 CANDIDATE

Dear Friends,

It has been a very interesting week. I was glad to see the events in Burns, Oregon end without any further loss of life.

When it came to the crisis in Oregon, it was too easy to not see the forest for the trees (just watch the media reporting and editorializing on Burns). The issue of federal over reach on the lands of the West is real and one that needs to be addressed. It is an issue that I will continue to shine a light on.



It is politically expedient methodology of most politicians to retreat from things controversial; take the easy road, smile, shake hands, kiss babies, and pander to all (tell all what they want to hear). Those who know me know that I am not that “expedient” representative (or politician), or should any elected official be! We are here to be a voice for the people. That is why after talking to families all across Nevada and the West and hearing their stories of hardship and abuse from government and its bureaucrats, I am drawn to champion their voice. Its what I do with most all legitimate issues brought to my attention.

Of course actually representing Nevadans invites attacks from media, special interests, leftists (and other) hate groups, and internet trolls. That's fine, comes with the job. They will never stop me from speaking out on behalf of my fellow Americans.

However, I need your help to do it.

Please take a moment to go to www.fioreforcongress.com and donate $25, $50, 100, or $500 to my campaign.

Your support will allow me to continue the fight.

In Love & Liberty,

Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment