Monday, December 7, 2015

TED CRUZ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT



Friend,

This is huge.

A group of generous donors have just agreed to match all online donations -- dollar for dollar -- made in the next TEN days.

That's right: your donation of $25 is now worth $50, your donation of $50 instantly doubles to $100, or your donation of $1000 now becomes worth $2000!

This incredible opportunity for you and me is only good for the next TEN days, and it only applies to online donations.

I have included (below) the special, secure donations links you must use to take advantage of this TREMENDOUS opportunity.

 INSTANT DONATE $25 -> $50 AFTER MATCH » 

 INSTANT DONATE $50 -> $100 AFTER MATCH » 

 INSTANT DONATE $250 -> $500 AFTER MATCH » 

 INSTANT DONATE $1000 -> $2000 AFTER MATCH » 

 INSTANTLY DOUBLE YOUR OWN AMOUNT » 

It's hard for me to explain to you just how important this Instant Match program is for our campaign.

You see, the Washington Cartel largely controls who gets the 'big dollar' campaign money in America.

And as you well know, my conservative campaign is challenging the Washington Cartel head on -- this means they won't give me a cent. They know the best way to slow down and eventually end my campaign is to freeze us out of their big money, special interest slush fund.

Well Friend, I don't want their money.

In fact, it's your support that I value most!

And right now, this is a chance for you to double the impact of your donation. That is why I'm so excited about this Instant Match program.

Please make an immediate Instant Match donation, because every dollar you donate will go twice as far to fund my campaign and spread my message as the only consistent conservative in the race for president.

Again -- as I said before -- this Instant Match program only applies to online donations and it is only available for the next TEN days.

So Friend, please do your part. Simply click here now and make the most generous gift you can afford -- and watch it double.

Thank you!

For liberty,

Ted Cruz

P.S. When making your donation today, remember, every dollar will be instantly matched, but only for the next ten days.























No comments:

Post a Comment