Sunday, November 8, 2015

INSTALL TRANSGENDER RESTROOMS - LOGICAL IDEA BY BEN CARSON

Submitted by author:

Anti-LGBT activist Peter LaBarbera praises queer idea
by Don Hank

Bruce / Caitlin Jenner is a confused man. So is Peter LaBarbera. Back in June, LaBarbera  plainly stated in public that transgenders like Jenner are promoting evil.
But now LaBarbera is praising Ben Carson for wanting to introduce transgender bathrooms! Of course, if I were cynical I'd suggest that promoting a top GOP candidate is a way to make money. I might mention that I am cynical when it comes to this LaBarbera character.

Oddly, out of the clear blue sky, LaBarbera, the head of anti-LGBT organization AFTAH, once accused me of pursuing my activism for money (from the Kremlin no less! Sure, Peter), and I quickly slapped him down with this scathing piece, showing which of us was REALLY after the buck. Providentially, I didn’t hear much from him after that.
But Peter is still saying queer things, promoting the GOP favorite candidate whose campaign is flush with money and needs support from “Christian” groups. These banquets that LaBarbera’s AFTAH holds bring in donors, including wealthy Ben Car$on backers.

No comments:

Post a Comment