Monday, July 27, 2015

STAND WITH RAND - SIGN TO DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD





Fellow Conservative,

Do you think the best way to stand up and fight President Barack Obama is to run away with your tail tucked between your legs?

I'm afraid some of my colleagues in Congress think so when it comes to defunding Planned Parenthood.

I guess they agree with the national media that the American people should just get over the recent news that Planned Parenthood is routinely aborting babies, dismembering them and selling off their body parts for profit.

I'm not about to let them get away with it. But I must be able to count on your IMMEDIATE action.

You see, I've filed a petition to secure a vote on my bill to defund Planned Parenthood. Under Senate rules, if enough of my colleagues sign my petition, the Senate will have no choice but to allow a vote on my bill.

But time is running out. And I need your help to gather the number of signatures required to secure a vote on my bill to defund Planned Parenthood.

That's why I'm counting on you to add your name as a Citizen Co-Sponsor to my petition.

As you'll see, this petition urges your Senators to "Stand with Rand" and sign my petition to secure a vote on defunding Planned Parenthood.

The truth is, this is a fight you and I can't ignore.

I'm convinced the American people want action.

Like most Americans, I was disgusted to see the undercover video footage where Planned Parenthood's chief abortionist explains how they harvest aborted babies' organs and sell them for profit.

Since the video's release, the fallout has been incredible.

And the abortion lobby is scared stiff.

In fact, shortly after the release of the video, Planned Parenthood's damage control department apologized for their chief abortionist's "tone" for discussing how she carefully killed and dismembered unborn babies to sell their organs for profit.

They should have "apologized" for her honesty.

Gone were the flowery euphemisms they use to conceal their true actions.

Instead, this video showed the sick, soulless truth behind those who make their living by aborting unborn babies. Now we learn they're selling off their parts as well!

Yet the outrage that you and I feel isn't shared by those in Congress who would rather keep up business as usual than heed the will of the American people.

Fellow Conservative, I'm not going to stand for this!

What Planned Parenthood is doing is wrong. It's sickening that this is happening in this country you and I treasure so much.

And it's time for every member of Congress who used pro-Life rhetoric to get votes on the campaign trail to keep their promises.

Not next week. Not next month. But NOW.

If you and I can convince enough Senators to stand with me, the U.S. Senate will have no choice but to vote on my bill to strip every last dime of taxpayer funding from Planned Parenthood.

So please add your name as a Citizen Co-Sponsor to my petition right away.

Congress has the power of the purse. So this is a fight you and I can win even with President Obama in the White House.

Studies show stopping funding for Planned Parenthood will result in more saved lives.

Please help me. Please sign your petition at once.

And if you can, please agree to you most generous gift of $20.16 or more!

Your generous gift will help me mobilize as many Republican voters across the country as possible to stand with me in this fight to end taxpayer funding of abortion.

So won't you please chip in a contribution of $20.16 right away to help defund Planned Parenthood?

It's up to you and me to ensure my colleagues in Congress take action. No one else will do it for us.

But with your help, I'm confident we can secure a vote on my bill to defund Planned Parenthood.

So please, add your name as a Citizen Co-Sponsor to my petition and chip in a contribution to help end taxpayer funding of abortion.

Thank you in advance for your support.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment