Thursday, June 18, 2015

BEN CARSON HAS A STORY TO SHARE



  Conservatives,

Not being a career politician I know that before the American people will consider my solutions for fixing America, they will first ask – who is Ben Carson?

To help answer that question, I’ve published a new, easy-to-read short book on my life, simply called My Life. It is based upon my best seller Gifted Hands.

I would very much like to send you a copy to read, and share with your friends and family.
If you would be generous enough to make a donation of $25 or more right now, my campaign will send you a copy.


At its core, my story is an American story. Growing up on the poorest of streets in Detroit with bad grades and a horrible temper, even I gave up on myself for a time.

But the determination of a loving mother who refused to give up on me convinced me I could do anything. I have lived the American Dream.

I’m running for President because we must again be a country where every single American has the opportunity to think big, to pursue happiness, and to reach their full, God-given potential.

With the release of My Life, I hope to help to share my story and show that by working together, we can restore the promise of America.

I hope you will support me in this effort by making a donation of $25 or more right now so you can receive your exclusive copy of My Life.

Thank you, and God Bless America.

Sincerely,
Ben Carson
Ben Carson  

No comments:

Post a Comment