Saturday, May 2, 2015

ROBERT HALL RANDOM THOUGHTS FOR MAY 2015

Random Thoughts for May, 2015. By Robert A. Hall
Feel free to post or forward.

In a likely-to-be-successful effort to guarantee we get President Billary, the Republicans and other conservatives are already engaged in an internal bloodletting, savaging other candidates than their favorite. She must be gloating. Well, more than she usually gloats over big foreign donations to the Clinton, Inc. slush fund.

I haven't picked a favorite yet, but I'll be for the GOP nominee over Billary, Bernie, Crazy Uncle Joe, Link, O'Malley or Chief Liz. I'll doubtless vote for someone when the Wisconsin primary rolls around. I have a "Walker For President" bumper sticker on my car, but while I like him, I'm not locked in. It's chiefly because it really annoys the local hordes of Progressive Trolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment