Tuesday, April 14, 2015

MARCO RUBIO ANNOUNCES RUN FOR PRESIDENCY

Conservatives,

Just moments ago I made an announcement that I wanted to share with you: I am running for President.

Right now, all eyes are on my campaign. Hillary and the Democrats and my Republican opponents are watching our campaign to see the strength we have, which is why I am asking for your immediate support.

Will you stand with me today by making an instant online contribution?



Your early support is crucial to my campaign's success. I hope I will be able to count on you today to make a donation by clicking on one of the buttons below:

 INSTANT DONATE $10 » 

 INSTANT DONATE $25 » 

 INSTANT DONATE $100 » 

 INSTANT DONATE $500 » 

 ENTER ANOTHER AMOUNT » 


I am looking forward to the road ahead and opening up the dialogue about the challenges facing our nation.

I hope to have your support as I embark on this journey to reclaim America.

Sincerely,
Marco Rubio
Marco Rubio
Republican Candidate for President

P.S. We certainly are going to face a tough road ahead and your early support will make a big difference in helping me launch my campaign. Please show your support by making an online contribution today! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment