Friday, February 6, 2015

NEVADA ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE 02/06/2015

Dear Friends,

I want you to be the first to know my new office rules. Get naked, get frisked or get out because no wiretaps are allowed! All jokes aside, we’re not politically correct, we tell the truth and we hold politicians accountable.

Be sure to join us bright and early tomorrow morning for “Walk the Talk with Michele Fiore” on KDWN at a special time, 9am to 10am. This is not a show you want to miss. Learn about bribes, wiretaps and more when we hear from the newest target of the entrapment scandal Tony Dane. We will also have Assemblymen John Moore, David Gardner, and Brent Jones. I’m especially looking forward to Assemblyman Gardner’s legal perspective as an attorney.

I am so excited that we started off this first week with a bang! I met with Governor Sandoval yesterday, where we agreed on the why, so now it’s time to work on the how. I’m looking forward to working together to pass a budget that does not pass the burden of bloated government to Nevada’s taxpayers and making sure the numerous reforms we’re working on get out of the legislature.

I’m also excited to get to work on the key issues you sent us to Carson City to discuss. Assembly Judiciary has been busy all week. Be sure to tune in and see what we’re working on by visiting http://leg.state.nv.us.

It’s going to be a great session. I hope you’ll join us in the morning for all the latest news.

No comments:

Post a Comment