Wednesday, February 25, 2015

LETTER TO SENATOR DEAN HELLER 02/25/2015

TO: Senator Dean Heller (R) NV

It appears as if the Retired Admirals, Generals, Defense Secretaries and other of importance are unafraid to name Obama as TREASONOUS!

The Liberals of the Senate are JUST AS GUILTY as they cover for his misdeeds and criminal actions!

The Immigration mess is but one of Obama's foul ups. The entire Middle East is aflame with his bungling (purposeful) and so is the Ukraine. Iran (possibly) with nuclear weapons is a threat to the entire world.


It all started with Operation Fast and Furious...then the IRS debacle, Eric Holder cover-up....Benghazi...Syria...Rosen of the Press...There is no end in sight....Obamacare is ruining the medical system...and Representatives and Senators COVER FOR HIM!

The U.S. Constitution supposedly is the Governing Document which must be followed...Obama spits on our Constitution regularly and his denials are so ridiculous that even I can punch holes in his overt lies!

As a Christian, as an American, as a citizen, as one of your constituents I demand action! I write regularly and receive your 'boiler-plate' responses. They reek of double-speak and flowery language...This time I want ACTION...

Were I a Sheriff I'd go to D.C. and begin arresting such treasonous members of Congress as Senators Reid, Shumer, Leahy, Franken, as well as Bernie Sanders, Representatives Waters, Al Sharpton, to name a few!

For Obama and Holder to allow tax-dodgers to operate the IRS is reprehensible!  To allow Susan Rice to run our national defense is TREASON!

I am about as angry as a man of God can be.... 

I ask....no, I demand...DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment