Wednesday, November 26, 2014

NEVADA - ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE MESSAGE 11/26/2014

Friends,

The holidays are my favorite time of year because we get to spend time with the people who are most important to us and reflect on our many blessings. I am so thankful for my family and every minute I get to spend with my mother, daughters and grandchildren.

I am also so thankful for my District 4 neighbors for giving me the amazing opportunity to be their voice in Carson City. I love meeting our neighbors at our pasta dinners at my home and when I've been out knocking on doors. I sincerely hope you will come visit me during the Legislature next year and sit with me on the Assembly floor where you can see firsthand how bills are passed and our Nevada laws are made. You are always welcome in our District 4 office because it's your office. 

Now is the time to participate in our government and help determine the direction of our state and country. During this upcoming legislative session, we will be tackling the tough issues and have a real opportunity to make a positive difference for generations to come. I hope you will participate by reading the bills, contacting your legislators and being present to make sure your voice is heard. We also have to be working hard because 2016 will be here before we know it, and we need to keep up the momentum.

Thank you for allowing me to serve as your Assemblywoman.

All my love,
    

No comments:

Post a Comment