Friday, September 26, 2014

WISCONSIN - SUPPORT SCOTT WALKER AS GOVERNOR AND THWART DEMOCRATS' LIES


Dear Conservatives,

I thought the Union-led recall campaign against me would be my toughest race – I was wrong.

A new independent poll shows I'm in a TIE with my Democratic opponent for re-election.

And it's because national unions and a dozen liberal Super PACs are planning to outspend conservatives.I won't be able to survive, and win this key swing state, without your support.

Defend Conservatism Against Union Bullies. I Stand With Walker.
The conservative policies I championed are the blueprint for fundamentally reforming government. They're a positive vision for how we can make government work without dominating our lives.

But my liberal opponent wants to repeal it, and a new poll shows her big government campaign is working. We're tied at 46%.


Why?

The nation's largest union, the AFL-CIO, is spending $300 million this year to defeat conservatives like me. Emily's List, Planned Parenthood, Ready for Hillary, a George Soros group and other liberal Super PACs are already spending millions to attack me. On top of that, we see how the liberal media tries to go after us on a nearly daily basis.

Conservatism is under attack here, and it's urgent that I hear back from you today.

If you sit this out, liberals will outspend me.
Your contribution of $3, $10, $25 or whatever you can afford will help me defend conservatism where it's under the heaviest of attacks.

Democrats and their allies want to make an EXAMPLE out of me. They're threatening: 'If you pursue a conservative agenda, we will bury you in attack ads.'

I refuse to back down, and I won't stand by idly as national Unions bus in supporters and liberal Super PACs funnel money into big TV buys.

I will continue to push for the reforms you know make government work for taxpayers:
  • Stand up to Union bullies
  • Lower taxes
  • Cut red tape that prevents job growth
  • Eliminate government fraud and abuse
You can help me stand up to the Union bullies. Conservatives don't have to take this abuse. You and I can fight back.
I Stand With Walker.
Liberals see this race as their chance to squash conservatism and destroy our national success story.

The stakes are high because they know I am not finished yet, and that scares them. I have a hunger to do more.

I am putting taxpayers back in charge of government.

But I don't have access to a Union war chest like my opponent. I depend on activists like you who help me defend conservatism $10 at a time.
Can I count on you this time?

I humbly thank you for your support and for standing alongside me in defense of conservatism.

Sincerely,

Scott Walker
Governor of Wisconsin

P.S. I'm TIED with my Democratic opponent because unions and liberal Super PACs are outspending conservatives.
I won't be able to survive, and win this key swing state, without your support.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment