Saturday, September 6, 2014

SERMON - AMERICA NOT SO BEAUTIFUL



America Not So Beautiful

The beauty of America is fading due to outlandish laws and behavior that is downright sinful.

The Declaration of Independence contains the phrase, ' endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...'

Let us concentrate on the word 'Life.'

In 1973 a law was enacted that allowed the legalization of abortion. The enactment of this law has resulted in the deaths of 57 million babies. That is FIFTY SEVEN MILLION!

Let us try to understand what 57 million deaths looks like.

Take the countries of Burma, South Korea, Columbia, Spain, Belgium, Greece, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Sweden and Fiji populations combined and you realize that total is 53 million  people. Imagine those countries devoid of their populations.

57 million deaths are unacceptable to any humane person.

Not only have 57 million human beings been deprived of life, they have been deprived if Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Psalms 139:  13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

Job 10: 10 Did you not pour me out like milk and curdle me like cheese, 11 clothe me with skin and flesh and knit me together with bones and sinews? 12 You gave me life and showed me kindness, and in your providence watched over my spirit. 

Our Heavenly Father created each one of us. Just as He created us He created each and every one of the 57 million babies that were aborted. Job's description of God's manner of creating our physical bodies is the most descriptive I have ever read.

In my younger years I thought that being Pro-Choice was equal to thinking like our Heavenly Father as I saw Pro- Choice as allowing the exercise of a woman's frees will in such matters. It was not until I realized that and entire 'industry' was being formed by those with a Pro-Abortion bent. Having an abortion was the 'in thing' by their standards. I also realized that this new 'industry' was an 'industry' that profited in death. In order to create this new 'industry there was the need to open the gates on unprotected sex. People, that was just as if speeding were allowed with no stop signs or red lights.

To the Pro-Abortion believers abortion is exercising control over one's own body. I find this argument to be laughable when I consider the way the pregnancy came about. Where was the woman's concern for her body while she was allowing it to be used for the pleasure of another? Was her own seeking of pleasure allowable of ending the resultant life within her womb?

Then those of the Pro-abortion bent say, "A fetus is not a human."

Let's see what God says about that:

Genesis25:24 When the time came for her to give birth, there were twin boys in her womb.

Luke 1:15 15 for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from birth. (this was John the Baptist)

Luke 1: 44 44 As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.  (Elizabeth speaking to Mary) 
 
 No fetuses, actual human beings!

God has duties that He may choose to bestow on an unborn child that He sees as His rightful act. 

Jeremiah 1: 5"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Luke 1: 13 But the angel said to him: "Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to give him the name John. 14 He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth,

Abortion may actually be an act that is in direct conflict with God's plan for His children. He has plans for each one of His creations.

The Pro-Abortion crowd makes claim that until birth a child is nothing more that a blob of developing cells. At as early as 16 weeks of gestation the baby is formed within it's mother's womb.
 
Then the often heard words of the Pro-Abortion crowd are heard as they demand the right to abort babies due to the conception arising from incest and/or rape.

Look at the  actual percentages of pregnancies resulting from incest or rape. In my efforts to determine those percentages I was thwarted by learning that so many rape victims that were actually impregnated by their rapist decided to birth the baby within them rather than to abort thereby sinking to the level of their assailant!Then the abortion 'industry' refused to report cases of incest or rape.

To be clear on this point let's look at God's view:

Exodus 20: 13 "You shall not murder."

 Murder is the taking of a life wrongfully. It is not in self defense nor in the defense of another. It is the deliberate act of taking a life with no justifiable reason.

Then there is the matter of late term abortion. The cold-hearted poisoning or dismemberment of a child within it's mother's womb. This form of abortion takes the lives of babies at the rate of 11,000 annually.

Imagine being subjected to having an arm or leg ripped from your body. The pain would be so intense as to make you pray for death.  Imagine having scissors driven into your skull. Although the pain may be brief it is, nonetheless, a barbarous act. Those on death row receive more attention to a painless death than an innocent baby!

Now, with all this being revealed, I ask, 'Why will no Pastor or Priests speak out on this matter? It is not hate speech to edify God's Word.' I will and I pray that other Pastors will join with me.

I will be addressing many matters that are seemingly taboo to most men of the Cloth. and I will be as honest as I can with the facts I learn. I do invite any that care to communicate their information to me that brings light to any subject I address.

Somehow we, as true Christians, must join as one body and end this heinous industry.

(Closing prayer)

Heavenly Father we come to You with Praise on our lips and worship for You in our hearts. You are our God and there is no other before You.

Lord, we are beset by evil within this nation who have no respect for Your creation. Physicians who have sworn to do no harm are taking the lives of babies and only a few of those whom You have Ordained speak out against this horror. We ask that You open the minds and hearts of those who have the political power to end this slaughter of our son's and daughters.

Father, we also ask that You, as our El Gibbor, strengthen our hearts and minds for the times which in we lead our lives. Lord, they are trying times. As we see another group of people seeking to impose their false god upon us grant us the strength to overcome them and to defeat their vile mannerisms.

Lord, we are Your children and know that their is none but You to protect and keep us from harm. Please bless us with a government who is trustworthy and seeks to govern in accordance with Your wishes.

In Jesus' name we pray, Who is One with You and the Holy Spirit, One God, forever and ever,
Amen, amen and amen.      

Pastor Lee S Gliddon Jr
God's Word Christian Ministry


No comments:

Post a Comment