Monday, September 8, 2014

NEVADA -ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT 09/08/2014

Friends,

I suspect by now you've heard about the Tesla announcement and what that means for Nevada. It also means Governor Sandoval will be calling a special session any day for the legislature to review the proposal. As soon as Governor Sandoval calls the special session, all legislators must stop their fundraising until 15 days following the special session. 

I need your help. Because of this special session, we will not be able to raise a penny for our campaign for two weeks even though I will not stop meeting voters. Will you help me raise funds today to get us through the fundraising blackout?

You know I am and will continue to be your voice in Carson City, and I need your help now more than ever to make sure we don't have to stop our voter outreach until the fundraising blackout ends. Your contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or however much you can afford will make sure we continue to have a representative of the people in Assembly District 4

Special Sessions are part of the process, and I look forward to seeing the full Tesla proposal to ensure we are making a good deal for Nevadans. If you have ideas or concerns about the Tesla deal, please let me know. 

Thank you for your support. 

Yours truly, 
Michele Fiore  

PS - Once the special session is announced, I'm sure there will be information online. You should be able to read the proposal and watch the hearings at https://www.leg.state.nv.us
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment