Wednesday, September 17, 2014

IT'S TIME FOR CONGRESS TO ACT!!!

Submitted by: Robert Bowen

DEAR U.S. CONGRESS AND SENATE:

DO YOU JOB OR RESIGN YOUR POSITIONS!!!!

I AM CHALLENGING ALL OF YOU TO FIRE AND ARREST BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA FOR “HIGH TREASON” AND PERJURY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES.

I HAVE WATCHED YOU WATCH BARACK OBAMA BREAK EVERY LAW ON THE BOOKS, BREAK OUR CONSTITUTION BESIDE COMMIT PERJURY AS AN IMPOSTOR AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING.

BARACK OBAMA, ERIC HOLDER, HILLARY CLINTON, MAXINE WATERS, HARRY REID, JOE BIDEN, SHEILA JACKSON LEE AND MANY OTHER DEMOCRATS ARE “DOMESTIC” ENEMIES TO AMERICA.


I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS EMAIL TO FIRE AND ARREST BARACK OBAMA OR RESIGN FROM YOUR POSITION FOR NOT KEEPING YOUR OATH OF OFFICE, SHOWN BELOW.

THE PATRIOT FROM FLORIDA..SEPBEMBER 17, 2014
Oath of Office
I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Steve Stockman - Republican U.S. Representative from Texas


ABOUT DAMN TIME!
Well, if Steve knew anything about our Constitution, he should know that you can't impeach an illegal who THINKS he is a President....HE MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN WITH CHARGES OF TREASON AND MURDER, etc. and then if found guilty, he needs execution !!!!!!!

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/01/steve-stockman-im-considering-filing-articles-impeachment-time-put-shut/


Home » Steve Stockman: “I’m Considering Filing Articles of Impeachment” – It’s Time to Put Up or Shut Up

Steve Stockman: “I’m Considering Filing Articles of Impeachment” – It’s Time to Put Up or Shut Up



Steve Stockman is potentially the most indignant member of congress, which is exactly why I like him. He obviously doesn't play the game of "good ole' boys" that so many do. Though this man goes largely unnoticed in the public eye, I have tried many times to give him a boost because I think we need more like him.

He was one of a small handful of Republicans to vote against John Boehner for Speaker. This is the man who exposed the Obama Administration for utilizing spambots in their anti-gun campaign. He proudly and openly passed out (third party) copies of articles of impeachment in the House. Stockman is one of the few who seem to understand the origination clause and threatened blue slips more than once to stop Senate bills. He is even one of the only members of our entire legislature who has shown any interest at all in the Obama Birth Certificate forgery.
At the same time, although I like Steve Stockman and hope he can defeat John Cornyn in the 2014 senate race, he is starting to develop a reputation of "all bark and no bite." I suppose that reputation fits nearly every one of our elected servants so I mean nothing personal by that, but Steve Stockman is the one man I feel that can be something truly special.
Stockman, never to be accused of being shy, did a little self-promotion on Facebook yesterday:
The story mentions Stockman walking out of the State of the Union address and again mentions the "I" word. The Washington Times article reports:
Mr. Stockman said Mr. Obama has repeatedly broken his oath of office to uphold the Constitution, and in response, he's seriously mulling legal action.
"I'm considering filing Articles of Impeachment against Barack Obama," he wrote on his website, as reported by The Blaze.
This isn't the first time the Texas congressman has broached the issue.
"Last year, I said I would consider impeachment as a last resort to stop Obama's abuse of power," he said, The Blaze reported. "And quite frankly, we're running out of options."
Indeed this is not the first time that he has broached the issue. I called his office last year to give my support.
At this point I don't care about the strategy of Impeachment. I honestly don't even care if it works because it probably won't. At one point the argument was that it would be successful in the House and the Senate would fail to convict. Honestly I am not even sure it would pass the House. All you have to do is look at how the House has been voting lately to see that the lower chamber is full or RINOs.
What a lot of Americans want is simply to see one man (or woman) who has the courage to try to do what is right. That's it. Just do your job. If a person tries and fails we can live with that because we understand how the deck is stacked.
What we are tired of is men and women who get our hopes up and do not follow through. So it's time to put up or shut up for Stockman in my opinion.
We are waiting to hang our hopes on men of honor and not men who are all talk and no action. Those are the types of men who built this country and those are the types it will take to rebuild it.
It's time to put Steve Stockman's feet to the fire. He may be the only man with the guts to do it so if you want to see Articles of Impeachment officially introduced then please call one of his offices (or all four) at:

Washington, DC Office

No comments:

Post a Comment