Friday, September 19, 2014

ILLINOIS - ELECT JIM OBERWEIS AND RID CONGRESS OF ANOTHER LOUSE!

Here are three quick facts about my campaign to unseat Obama Democrat Dick Durbin in Illinois:
1.) Multiple polls now show me surging to within 6 points of Dick Durbin.
2.) Dick Durbin is nowhere near 50 percent in a single poll.
3.) My campaign needs your immediate help to close this gap and win this race!
My name is Jim Oberweis. I'm a conservative state senator here in Illinois, and I have made it my mission this year to send Dick Durbin packing.

Right out of the gate, liberals - and even some conservatives! - wrote my campaign off as a non-starter. But now, I'm pulling within 6 points of one of the top Democrats in the U.S. Senate!
No matter how hard the liberals and their media allies try to deny it, Dick Durbin is in big trouble.
And it’s all because my campaign has relentlessly beat the drum against Dick Durbin’s pro-big government, pro-Obamacare, job-killing policies.
This Democrat has spent the past three decades in Washington growing government and living large at your expense. He voted for Obamacare in 2009. He has voted for gun control again and again. He is a vocal proponent of amnesty for illegal aliens. He is one of the most pro-abortion members of the Senate.
That's why the people of Illinois are sick and tired of Dick Durbin. They’re sick and tired of the Obama agenda. They’re ready to make a change.
And that’s why, in the past two months, I have surged from more than 20 points behind Dick Durbin to within 6.
Dick Durbin hasn’t polled above 50 percent in ages.
Victory is well within our grasp - IF we can continue implementing the strategy that has made this amazing surge possible.
Here’s the strategy that has led to our success thus far:
  • An aggressive TV and radio ad schedule in targeted districts across the state
  • A well-coordinated grassroots door-to-door effort, complete with the latest voter data
  • Daily volunteer phone banks
  • A bustling schedule of massive rallies and events
It has been an exciting ride - but it isn’t over yet. Not by a long shot.
We need to step these efforts up to the next level. We are less than two months from Election Day, and we can’t afford to coast into November.
Remember, while Dick Durbin has only a small lead over me in the polls, he is way out in front in terms of fundraising.
He has over $6 million in campaign funds on hand right now, and he will spend every penny of it if he has to.
Frankly, friend, without your help, there’s no way my campaign can compete with that kind of money. I need your help to stay in this fight.
With your generous contribution today, my campaign can continue executing the winning strategy that has brought us so close. We can close this gap.
We can beat Dick Durbin on Election Day!
A few months ago, the political pundits had completely written my campaign off as a long shot.
But they are now back tracking to describe it as a photo finish!
Let’s close the deal.
Thank you so much for your help.
Donate Now!
Sincerely,
Jim Oberweis

No comments:

Post a Comment