Sunday, September 14, 2014

HARRY REID HAS GOTTA GO!

Dear Conservatives,

Imagine waking up on the morning of November 5 – the day after the smoke clears from the 2014 elections – only to find out that Harry Reid will still be calling the shots as the United States Senate’s Majority Leader for the next two years.

I know many so-called “experts” claim the political environment is turning more toxic for Big Government Democrats by the day.  I know the ObamaCare fiasco has many Senate Democrats scared stiff.  

In fact, one House Democrat recently admitted he’s worried the situation is about to “hit the fan!”

But Lee S, I’m not taking anything for granted.  With ObamaCare threatening every last shred of economic growth and our national debt skyrocketing to over $17.5 TRILLION, I think there’s just too much at stake.


And without your IMMEDIATE action, two more years of President Obama armed with Harry Reid as Senate Majority Leader could be exactly what we’ll get.

After eight years of taxing-and-spending, I’m ready to bring Harry Reid’s reign as Senate Majority Leader to a hard-and-fast end.  And I’m asking you to help me make it happen.

Won’t you please complete your RANDPAC "Statement of Republican Principles" and return it to me IMMEDIATELY?

I believe stopping President Obama’s Big Government, tax-and-spend agenda for the next two years depends on stripping Harry Reid of his position as Senate Majority Leader.

Over the next few months, my plan is to use RANDPAC to do everything I can to help elect a rock-solid, pro-limited government Republican Majority in the U.S. Senate. 

Today, I need to know you’ll stand with me.

Click to sign

Probably like you, I want so badly to believe the political “experts” who point to President Obama’s dismal 41% approval rating in a recent Washington Post/ABC News Poll and say November 2014 could be another tidal wave election like you and I saw in 2010.

But I’ve also seen a recent Rasmussen Poll that stated a clear majority of American citizens are disillusioned with members of both parties.

The American people aren’t stupid. 

They understand it’s Big Government politicians in BOTH parties who have brought our nation to the brink.

That means you and I have some work to do.

I believe, as Ronald Reagan said, it’s time for our party to “raise a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues . . .”

After all, Americans now understand where President Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid stand.

They stand for ObamaCare – which is costing jobs, sending health insurance premiums skyrocketing and lowering the quality of American healthcare.

They stand for misguided “environmental” policies that have DOUBLED the price of a gallon of gas from $1.79 back in early 2009 to more than $3.65 today – despite a blooming energy boom in the United States!

They stand for collecting literally BILLIONS of phone and email records of American citizens every day.

Now, it’s time for Americans to find out where you and I stand.

I believe the way to victory in 2014 isn’t in mincing words and holding back. 
It’s not in charting out “pastel” positions cooked up by high-powered consultants in Washington, D.C.

It’s by showing the American people that you and I are different by standing firm on Republican principles, including:

>>>LOWERING TAXES AND SPENDING.  High taxes and out-of-control spending aren’t solving our problems. They’re the root cause!

>>>AUDITING THE FED.  It’s time to expose the Federal Reserve’s secrecy and economic manipulation that lead to constant economic crises and dollar destruction;

>>>PROTECTING CIVIL LIBERTIES.  Americans will not allow our federal government to run roughshod over our remaining freedoms in the name of “security.” As Benjamin Franklin said, “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety;”

>>>REPEALING OBAMACARE.  This $2.6 trillion disaster stands to wreck our economy. The national Republican Party can and must stand by efforts to stop implementation at the state level;

>>>PROTECTING THE TENTH AMENDMENT.  The national Republican Party should loudly stand with any state efforts to take back control over their respective jurisdictions under the Constitution of the United States;

>>>PROTECTING THE RIGHT TO LIFE, LIBERTY AND PROPERTY.  We must work to stop infringements on our Second Amendment rights like the Feinstein Gun Ban, protect the unborn and end the TSA.

The American people are hungry for leadership.

And one thing is crystal clear . . .

They’re NOT getting that under this administration.

Whether it’s the IRS targeting conservative organizations, ObamaCare or the growing Benghazi scandal, it seems all you and I ever get is blame-shifting, finger-pointing and excuses.

Is it really any wonder the American people’s trust in their government continues to hover around record lows?

The good news is, I believe that America's realization that Washington, D.C. can’t solve all our problems is the first step toward a reawakening toward freedom.

For months now, I’ve been spreading a message of liberty and limited government.  I even received a standing ovation at the notoriously liberal University of California-Berkeley!

Now, with your help, I believe we can dethrone Harry Reid as Majority Leader in 2014.

If you agree, I simply must be able to count on your signed "Statement of Republican Principles".

Click to sign

If I can generate a flood of these petitions, they will help ensure candidates don’t shrink away from the ugly lies and SMEARS you and I know will be coming from Big Government Democrats and their special interest pals.

There must be no waving the white flag this election year.  PERIOD.

The American people have had enough surrendering.

They’re ready for a Republican Party that will boldly and unashamedly FIGHT for the principles they hold so dear.

If you agree, won’t you please complete it right away?

And secondly, I hope you’ll chip in a contribution to RANDPAC to help me mobilize even more Americans from all over the country.

Your generous support will help me:

***Ensure the best pro-liberty candidates out there get the funds they need to fight back against attacks;

***Pay for hard-hitting emails and a flood of letters calling Big Government Democrats to the carpet for every one of the failed schemes we’ve seen them ram through Washington, D.C. over the past few years;

*** “Take-no-prisoners” style TV ads, to ensure Big Government Democrats have nowhere to run from all the damage they’ve inflicted on our country.

But I must be able to count on your generosity.

After all, there are so many races that could decide the balance of power this election year.

As I write you, there are vulnerable Democrat incumbents in states like Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, New Hampshire and North Carolina who are in the reelection fights of their lives.

Not only that, but there are a massive number of open seats up for grabs as well.

These contests are always notoriously hard-fought. 

With so many this election year – including in Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota and West Virginia – you and I must do everything we can to ensure pro-limited government Republicans come out on top.

Any one of these races could decide whether or not Harry Reid holds onto his Senate Majority Leader position.

And I haven’t even mentioned defensive races featuring Republicans in tough reelection fights!

As I mentioned, I’m more ready than ever to bring Senator Harry Reid’s eight-year reign as Majority Leader to a hard-and-fast end this November.

With your help, I want RANDPAC to play a BIG role in all of these races.

Click to sign

But I’m afraid that can’t happen without your most generous support today.

Mail, emails and hard-hitting TV ads all cost money.

Depending on the size of the state, the kind of program I’m envisioning can be very expensive.

Sure, I could just write some of it off.  I could decide it just costs too much money to warrant getting involved.

But I don’t want to take anything for granted. 

So in addition to signing your "Statement of Republican Principles", won’t you chip in a contribution of $10 or $20 to help kick Harry Reid out of the Senate Majority Leader position?

I know that’s much more than you’ve done in the past.

But the November elections are right around the corner.

I’m committed to doing everything I can to ensure victory. Today, I’m asking you to stand with me.

So please chip in a contribution right away.

Lee S, please let me hear from you right away.

Your signed "Statement of Republican Principles" and chipping in a contribution of $10 or $20 could make all the difference for victory this November.

So please act at once.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul (R - KY)

P.S.  After eight years of taxing-and-spending, I’m ready to bring Harry Reid’s reign as Senate Majority Leader to a hard-and-fast end.

If you agree, won’t you please complete your "Statement of Republican Principles" IMMEDIATELY?

Secondly, if you possibly can, please chip in a contribution of $10 or $20 TODAY!

Your generosity will help me pay for mail, email and hard-hitting TV ads in targeted U.S. Senate races to help ensure Big Government Democrats don’t get away with all the damage they’ve inflicted on our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment