Thursday, July 10, 2014

NEVADA - NIGER INNIS NEEDS SUPPORT - PLEASE ASSIST



  Conservatives,

First, I wanted to say thank you for your support during the campaign. I cannot put into words just how appreciative I was of the overwhelming support I received during the campaign.

Campaigns are a team effort, and your contribution was invaluable.

Together, we were able mount an honest and effective campaign against an establishment Republican who had the backing of Nevada's state and national party leaders. We took a stand and fought for real conservative values. We brought issues to the campaign debate that the establishment doesn't have the courage to take on.

Unfortunately, while I believe we made an impact, we came up short in the end.

In the final days of the campaign, we gave it everything we had-- and more. In fact, we incurred expenses that went beyond our original budget. We believed these expenses could be paid once the nomination was secured; however, this didn't happen.

Before I can move on to the next chapter in the fight for our conservative values, I must retire this debt. I've already made significant progress towards eradicating this debt, but I still need to raise $7,500 in the next week to fully retire our campaign debt.

Can I count on your support one more time to help me retire my campaign debt? Your donation of $10, $25, $50 or more today will help me close this chapter and allow me to begin focusing on the future.

Our fight for our conservative values is still ongoing, and I plan to do all I can to be an outspoken warrior for our values. But before I can rejoin the fight, I must first retire this campaign debt.

It is hard for me to ask for your hard earned money in the wake of an unsuccessful campaign, but I know this one campaign is not the end. The call to public service is strong for me, and I assure you this campaign was not my last. Of course, I must retire this debt before I can begin exploring other options.

So please-- if you can afford it-- consider making a donation of $10, $25, $50 or more today to help me retire my campaign debt and allow me to move on to the next chapter in the fight for our conservative values.

Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,
Niger Innis




Paid for by Niger Innis for Congress
www.NigerInnisForCongress​.com

No comments:

Post a Comment